THE YOUTUBE ACCOUNT OF THE CREATOR OF THE ORIGINAL VIDEO HAS BEEN TERMINATED! THIS VIDEO TOTALLY DEBUNKS THE ORIGINAL VIDEO, WHICH I POSTED IN THE SPIRIT OF BEING OPEN-MINDED.
PERSONALLY, I DON’T THINK THIS EVENT WAS A HOAX. I THINK THIS HORRIBLE EVENT WAS REAL AND PEOPLE WERE KILLED.
In our post-truth world, even the truth-tellers can be slipped up, with the deceit being so pervasive. I am now left with more questions that ever about the Las Vegas Shooting.
We don’t have to agree with this presentation but the narrator makes a very strong case that this entire event was a hoax. If the YouTuber called HDRCFX Cornwall is to be believed, he is a UK-US dual citizen who says he’s using text-to-voice technology for narration because he suffered a brain hemorrhage last year which left him partially paralyzed and unable to speak clearly.
This video includes never-before-seen footage during the Las Vegas Shooting, of people fleeing in terror at Caesar’s Palace, Planet Hollywood, Hooter’s and the Bellagio. He has done a great job of matching publicly-released documents and audio from the LVMPD with video from various sources. Together, these paint a starkly different picture of what happened in Vegas on the night of October 1, 2017 from what has been widely reported, both in the Mainstream Media and by the Alternative Media, including by me, up to this point.
Considering the large number of casualties, HDRCFX Cornwall was not surprised when ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack (remember that?) However, the media outlets insisted and police confirmed that Steven Paddock was the “lone gunman” who had fired over 1,000 rounds of automatic fire.
HDRCFX Cornwall says the first discrepancy was found was when photographs of Paddock’s room showed no more than 50 empty shells. Had Paddock been the lone shooter responsible for all of the horrible carnage, there should have been hundreds upon hundreds of empty shell casings in his room.
There were thousands of calls placed to 911 and police audio accounts of multiple gunmen and very loud close-range gunfire from practically every resort and hotel along the two-mile Las Vegas Strip:
The LVMPD later dismissed all of the above reports and asserted that there were no casualties from these incidents. However, the hundreds of resort customers seen in these videos were all detained until around 4AM.
Although the FBI had requested that everybody turn in their phones, more and more videos were uploaded to the Internet and some of them showed some very unexpected scenes. Some of the crowd’s behavior seemed unnatural. While some people seemed panicked and ducked for cover, others seemed totally disinterested.
A segment of the famous taxi driver footage is shown that I’d never seen before. Most have us have seen the part where the driver was alone, describing the automatic gunfire from the driveway at Mandalay Bay. Now, we see that this taxi picked up some concert attendees, one apparently with a broken leg. The passengers are initially insistent that they be taken to the Luxor Hotel but then decide that any “nice hotel” will do (why not a hospital?)
For the duration of most of the video, the driver had appeared to be driving with one hand and taking video with the other – until she takes a sharp corner and we notice that driver used both hands to maneuver the car…Clearly, someone was behind her filming the whole time!
I have previously ignored claims by many that the Las Vegas Shooting was a hoax where “nobody died” because I’ve spoken to those who have friends and family who were there and whose stories unanimously state that there were multiple shooters. This is the first time that I have seen footage that strongly suggests that at least some of the scenes in Las Vegas appeared to have been crisis training exercises. Many good examples are shown, including a few of what are clearly rubber dummies or “Tactical Operations Mannikins” (TOMS), as seen in other hoaxes and False Flags over the years. Notable as well, almost no victims were taken to the hospital by ambulance, most were taken by pickup trucks.
The narrator offers his best guess for the motivations of such massive chicanery:
“I believe at this stage of my investigation it was propaganda designed to primarily target Red State Americans and specifically the Second Amendment. It was hoped that such an attack would cause such disgust and anger that people would voluntarily give up their rights and also turn them against Constitution-supporting, patriotic Americans. They did this under the cover of provisions afforded them in the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 which allows for the first time for State Department in government propaganda to be targeted at Americans.”
HDRCFX Cornwall investigated this and many other aspects of this troubling case in much greater detail in several other videos, including a discussion of evidence suggesting that the Las Vegas horror show was to be far greater in scale but that something caused them to abandon those plans.
“We also postulate…that the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act not only allows them to create this kind of propaganda but also attempts to control the reaction to it through the news media, the Internet and social networks and video-sharing websites and their comment sections, promoting ridiculous theories about attack helicopters Saudi Arabian snipers trying to kill a royal prince, MS-13 gangs, ISIS, multiple gunmen or the really crazy idea about an old man in his hotel room.”