Melissa Dykes from TruthStreamMedia shows us a document released in January 2019 by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), listing the titles of 38 intriguing research projects. This release was in response to a FOIA request from Stephen Aftergood of the Federation of American Scientists, relating to any products that came out of the Advanced Aerospace Threat and Identification Program. This project was first revealed in the mainstream media in December 2017 and through the likes of Tom DeLonge and his To The Stars Academy.
Said to have been shuttered in 2012, the DoD’s Advanced Aerospace Threat and Identification Program was found to have a budget of $22 million, which was funded by retired Nevada Senator Harry Reid, with much of this going to his billionaire NASA contractor friend, Robert Bigelow who is perhaps best known for his belief in extraterrestrial life and to be in possession of alien technology.
People may note several papers below produced by Dr. Hal Puthoff’s company, EarthTech. Puthoff is well-known for his involvement in the Stanford Research Institute’s Operation Stargate, which studied psychic abilities and particularly, remote viewing. The Hollywood film, ‘Men Who Stare at Goats’ trivialized and made light of this project, the findings of which have likely never been fully revealed to the public.
The list of research papers in this program are pretty head-spinning, sounding like something out of Star Trek or the Montauk Project books series:
- Inertial Electrostatic Confinement Fusion, Dr. George Miley, Univ. of Illinois.
- Advanced Nuclear Propulsion for Manned Deep Space Missions, Dr. F. Winterberg, Univ. of Nevada, Reno.
- Pulsed, High-Powered Microwave Technology, Dr. James Wells, JW Enterprises.
- Space Access, Dr. P Czysz, HyperTech.
- Advanced Space Propulsion Based on Vacuum (Space-Time Metric) Engineering, Dr. Hal Putoff, EarthTech International.
- Biosensors and BioMEMS, Dr. Bruce Towe, Univ. of Arizona.
- Invisibility Cloaking, Dr. Ulf Leonhardt, Univ. of St. Andrews.
- Traversable Wormholes, Stargates and Negative Energy, Dr. Eric Davis, EarthTech International.
- High frequency Gravitational Wave Communications, Dr. Robert Baker, GravWave.
- Role of Superconductors in Gravity Research, Dr. George Hathaway, Hathaway Consulting.
- Antigravity for Aerospace Applications, Dr. Eric Davis, EarthTech International.
- Field Effects on Biological Tissues, Dr. Kit Green, Wayne State Univ.
- Positron Aerospace Propulsion, Dr. Gerald Smith, Positronics Research.
- Concepts for Extracting Energy from the Quantum Vacuum, Dr. Eric Davis, EarthTech.
- An Introduction to the Statistical Drake Equation, Dr. Claudio Maccone, International Academy of Aeronautics.
- Maverick Inventor vs Corporate Inventor, Dr. George Hathaway, Hathaway Consulting.
- Biomaterials, Dr. Bruce Towe, Univ. of Arizona.
- Metamaterials for Aerospace Applications, Dr. G. Shvets, Univ. of Texas., Austin.
- Warp Drive, Dark Energy, and the Manipulation of Extra Dimensions, Dr. R. Obusy, Obusy Consultants.
- Technological Approaches to Controlling External Devices in the Absence of Limb-Operated Interfaces, Dr. R. Genik, Wayne State University.
- Materials for Advanced Aerospace Platforms, Dr. J. Williams, Ohio State Univ.
- Metallic Glasses, Dr. T. Hufnagel, John Hopkins Univ.
- Aerospace Applications of Programmable Matter, Dr. W. McCarthy, Programmable Matter Corporation.
- Metallic Spintronics, Dr. M. Tsoi, Univ. of Texas, Austin.
- Space Communications Implications of Quantum Entanglement and Nonlocality, Dr. J. Cramer, Univ. of Washington.
- Aneutronic Fusion Propulsion I, Dr. V. Teofilo, Lockheed Martin.
- Cockpits in the Era of Breakthrough Flight, Dr. G. Miller, TauZero.
- Cognitive Limits for Limits on Simultaneous Control of Multiple Unmanned Spacecraft, Dr. R. Genik, Wayne State Univ.
- Detection of High-Resolution Tracking of Vehicles at Hypersonic Velocities, W. Culbreth, Univ. of Nevada.
- Aneutronic Fusion Propulsion II, W. Culbreth, Univ. of Nevada.
- Laser Lightcraft Nanosatellites, Dr. Eric Davis, EarthTech.
- Magnetohydrodynamics (MHD) Air-Breathing Propulsion and Power for Aerospace Applications, Dr. S. Macheret, Lockheed Martin.
- Quantum Computing and Utilizing Organic Molecules in Automation Technologies, Dr. R. Genik, Wayne State Univ.
- Quantum Tomography of Negative Energy States in the Vacuum, Dr. Eric Davis, EarthTech.
- Ultracapacitors as Energy and Power Storage Devices, Dr. J. Golightly, Lockheed Martin.
- Negative Mass Propulsion, Dr. F. Winterberg, Univ. of Nevada, Reno.
- State of the Art and Evolution of High Energy Laser Weapons, J. Albertine, Directed Technologies. (Two versions classified differently, listed twice).
I was writing about this kind of topics 20 years ago, before everything got derailed by 9/11, illegal wars, government corruption and identity politics. Revisiting these ideas now makes me feel as if much of our history in recent decades has served to distract us from the ongoing development of these advanced technologies, which seek to gain total control of energy, matter, extra dimensions and time.
It’s very worth while being aware that there are entities or agencies on this planet who will organise or re-organize matter in order to amass wealth and to possess power over humanity. They express a desire to know how the universe operates but their approach is hardly less primitive than head hunters in the jungle.
Humanity will not be allowed to and has no right to explore our local star system let alone the universe while we still bitch and fight about people’s rights to cross arbitrary lines drawn across the land masses of our own planet. How insane is it that we must possess a passport in order to travel around our planet? When we look at the sheer infinity of the universe and then look at the restrictions placed on us should we wish to travel around the land masses of our tiny little Earth, it should be glaringly obvious that we are no more advanced as a species than ants or bees.
The existence of a scientific concept of “dark matter” proves that science is still very far from understanding that physical matter is a vibrational manifestation of etherea. We can play around with and weaponise matter for as long as we like but that will not bring us any closer to understanding what life is.
Thank you for posting this! I didn’t know about this FOIA request. I mean, either they really were working on this stuff, or they just want the Russians and Chinese and North Koreans and Iranians to THINK they were working on it, or a little of both? We don’t know. It would be easier to mock up a document like this and dream up projects that sound advanced to put on it than it would be to actually research this stuff. The Large Hadron Collider cost how many billions? And the budget of AATIP was 22 million? You’re not going to discover much about these questions with an amount that tiny. Sure, most of it is theoretical, probably. And there is the missing 22 trillion that you guys have so excellently reported on. So anything’s possible!
This is just a list of research papers produced at universities and by private corporations. What’s interesting is that these scientists that have been associated with MK Ultra in the past show up here as well, namely, Christopher “Kit” Green and Hal Puthoff.
The “Original” creative “Energy” IS DARK energy (Melanin) and there is Absolutely NOTHING that will prevent it “Return” to this planet to CLEAN it up the ones often called “The Fallen ones” (Luciferian/Satanist)
The Return of the “Golden Race Beings” will EXPOSED All these Fake Creations now running the Planet. …The REMOVE them FOREVER.
THEN…REMOVE THEM FOREVER.
let me guess, the Chinese found this on Hillary’s mail server.