The question remains as to whether Elon Musk’s Twitter takeover will succeed, being that the Deep State’s Big Tech monopoly has afforded them with the extraordinary power to conduct military-grade psychological warfare on users via Interactive Internet Activities (IIA), deploying the Hammer, Scorecard and ShadowNet programs on social media in order to control the public narrative, to rig elections, to organize BLM riots, etc, unhampered by US law.
In this livestream with the Financial Times on Tuesday, Elon Musk calls Twitter’s de-platforming of Trump “A morally bad decision and foolish in the extreme,” and that it ultimately had the effect of amplifying Trump’s voice among the Right, which he says is arguably “worse”, as it prevents Left and Right from debating ideas.
The Financial Times propagandist, Peter Campbell then proceeds to lie about Trump inciting violence on January 6th by “egging on” the crowd, “some of whom were carrying nooses,” to attack the Capitol, asking Elon whether, given all of this, would he still reinstate Trump?
Elon kind of rolls his eyes and says there’s the larger issue of permanent suspensions, which he says he will end, if his takeover succeeds – except for bot accounts, scams and spam, which currently proliferate. He says that permanent bans erode trust in the platform as a “Town Square, where everyone can voice their opinion,” which was its original stated purpose and that Twitter Founder and former CEO, Jack Dorsey agrees with him on all of the above.
Therefore, Elon would re-instate Trump if his takeover succeeds, despite the fact that Trump, himself has said that he will not return.
Something unusual happened yesterday whereby few people opened the post I made in regards to the Deep State’s unlimited ability to wage psychological warfare against the populace, the details of which I think are so important that they bear repeating.
It referred to a post made last weekend by the Last Refuge twitter account that’s associated with TheConservativeTreehouse.com, which tweeted this extremely incisive assessment of the roles of Antifa, the US intelligence community and Big Tech in our current Maoist-Technocratic Revolution, that really sheds light onto how the Deep State has been pulling off this global coup d’état:
(1) The FBI is the codependent agency for Antifa.
(2) Homeland Security (DHS) is run by US Intel agencies under the umbrella of the ODNI office.
(3) Nina Jankowicz works for US Intelligence.
(4) “Disinformation” is information adverse to the interests of US Intel.
(5) Big tech social media companies operate on joint access databases of the US govt.
(6) As a result of #5, tech data processing costs are essentially subsidized.
(7) FB, Insta[gram], YouTube, MS, Google, and all tech platforms operating on AWS are connected to intel.
(8) Twitter as a private company is adverse to this preestablished relationship.
(9) ODNI office as well as DHS, DOJ and FBI domestically have self-interest in blocking Musk.
(10) Starlink presents problem for pre-established ISP control nodes for internet traffic surveillance.
(11) Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI) is well aware of this relationship between US Intel and Social media.
(12) Current network of US surveillance state is authorized by congress through SSCI notification.
(13) National Security shields prevent disclosure.
(14) Current surveillance system has been active for ten full years.
(15) Budget is hidden by using Omnibus and Continued Resolutions.
(16) Retaining opaque budgeting is why Congress stopped using ordinary budgetary processes.
(17) Last federal budget passed Fiscal Year 2008
(18) Expanded data processing and social media user metadata required massive expansion of data library.
(19) Funding for expansion delivered in federal infrastructure spending.
(20) Federal broadband expansion covered expenses for expanded server library and data processing.
(21) US citizen data is all inclusive.
(22) Two-factor authentication sold under auspices of user security, was critical USIC developmental tool.
(23) US Digital Identity database already exists.
(24) Database and geolocation used in J6 investigation is simple example of use.
(25) Current emphasis for future network expansion is facial recognition program to put it all together.
(26) China is approximately 5 years behind US development of surveillance state.
(27) Huawei operation was/is to identify technology behind US system and replicate.