This bombshell discussion between Sasha Latypova and Katherine Watt is a meeting of two very clear-thinking minds, each expert in their respective fields of US Law and pharmaceutical regulations. It centers on Katherine Watt’s analysis of the American Domestic Terrorism Program (ADTP), published 28 April 2022 on her Substack with ongoing updates:
A whole lot of things that once were federal and state crimes and civil rights violations have been legalized by Congress through legislative, statutory revisions to the United States Code, signed by US Presidents, and implemented at the administrative, regulatory level by the Department of Health and Human Services and Department of Defense through the Code of Federal Regulations….
I think the critical decay began around 1983, when the ‘public health emergencies’ section was added to the 1944 Public Health Service Act, although the 1944 PHSA itself represented an additional militarization of human medicine in the United States. Most of the worst laws have been passed since 2000 – just before 9/11 and the US Department of Defense false flag anthrax attacks. They are listed below, with links to the full text of each law, and a short summary of what I understand about how each one fits into the overall scheme….
In other words: Congress and US Presidents legalized and funded the overthrow of the U.S. Constitution, the U.S. government and the American people, through a massive domestic bioterrorism program relabeled as a public health program, conducted by the HHS Secretary and Secretary of Defense on behalf of the World Health Organization and its financial backers.
For me, the points that stood out in this discussion between Sasha and Katherine are the following:
• Government-run mass murder is not an inconceivable crime. It’s one of the most regularly-conceived and executed crimes in human history.
• This may be the first time that dozens of governments simultaneously coordinated and launched a population-cull using mass mind control to convince billions of people to commit individual acts of suicide and homicide under the pretext of protecting self, others, “Grandma” and the public good.
• US Congress legislated their own jobs away by not only putting all of the power into the hands of the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) but also by eliminating their own oversight power.
• US Congress claims they can’t overrule the HHS Secretary’s Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) declarations – and they also put in provisions that no federal judge can review those declarations!
• However, US Congress has neither the power to dissolve itself nor the federal judiciary, yet the federal judges are deferring to them (!) and the states, with exceptions like Florida are also going along with this.
• When Pfizer subcontractor, Brook Jackson filed a False Claims lawsuit against Pfizer for defrauding the US Government, she attached Ventavia’s Statement of Work contract to prove that they were falsely saying they were doing good clinical trials. She assumed the US Government would be grateful but they weren’t, because they were in on the fraudulent clinical trials. They were in on the fraud, in its entirety.
• In Pfizer’s motion to dismiss Brook’s case, they attached another contract called an Other Transaction Authority – OTA contract – saying in effect, they had no obligation to conduct valid clinical trials because the only goods and services they were providing to the US government, according to this contract are a “large scale manufacturing demonstration for a prototype”.
• Under the terms of the OTA, Pfizer may have had no obligation to conduct a valid clinical trial or to be in compliance with any of the regulations that govern clinical trials. In other words, OTA did for the financial contracting side, what EUA did to the drug regulation side.
• In short, the fake “clinical trials” were a PSYOP to convince people to get the injections.
• In these contracts with the manufacturers, the Department of Defense (DoD) has to be a participant on every single phone call, every single email, every single meeting that happens between Pfizer or its subcontractors or any of the pharmaceutical subcontractors and the FDA regulators. This means that DoD is in there, directly controlling the decisions that FDA makes and the announcements that FDA makes and the material that FDA is allowed to review or not review.
• The DoD was in a position to make sure that no valid data would ever be made available to the FDA regulators and to ensure that even without it, they would produce the authorizations and the approvals that the DoD required under the terms of the contract with Pfizer in order to go ahead with the manufacturing and the contracts and the hundreds of millions of dollars that they funneled to these companies.
• The way we know for sure this is a bioweapon is that the DoD has custody of the vials until their contents are drained into the arms of recipients and that it’s considered a federal theft if you divert the product anywhere in the chain of custody before it goes into their arms.
• Normally, FDA-approved pharmaceuticals can be ordered through a licensed provider, in order to run experiments and to do studies, as a third party independent researcher. This is a common practice in the industry for competitive reasons, etc. However, testing of the COVID-19 vials is strictly forbidden by the contracts and testing has only been carried out on vials and remnants of vials that have been illegally smuggled out.
• The result is that nobody really knows what’s in these things or what they’ve been injected with and the only way to find out is by observing the damage being suffered and by cross-referencing these observations with reports of adverse events with their associated batch numbers and by reverse-engineering the contents of the vials through independent microscopic analyses of smuggled samples.
• The concept of “Asymptomatic Spread” is directly tied to the regulations controlling the government’s power to quarantine its citizens at the “precommunicable” stage of a suspected infection, under U.S.C Title 42, Part G—Quarantine and Inspection, §264. Regulations to control communicable diseases. Legalized tyranny.
• We know, from the actuarial work of Ed Dowd that 7,500 Americans are being killed or disabled DAILY, due to the sequelae from these injections.
• With all of this legal information revealed, we’ve now arrived at the point, as Karen Kingston says, where we don’t need any more information in order to act. It’s up to us to stop the shots in our own local communities, schools and governments. No “White Hats” are going to swoop in. We are the answer.
Selected critical analysis by Katherine Watt is listed at the end of this transcript.
Hello everyone. This is Sasha Latypova for Trial Site News. This is my show Due Diligence. Today I have a very important guest and very experienced legal researcher, Katherine Watt and I highly recommend everyone to read her substack, which is called Bailiwick News. Katherine has compiled an an encyclopedia of knowledge of how our rights, constitutional rights have been subverted. And really if you want to understand what’s going on today with the Covid so-called pandemic, I highly recommend reading the substack and understanding the legal deception and structure behind it. Welcome Katherine. Would you like to introduce yourself and give some background?
Yes, I should have prepared for that. I have a philosophy degree from Penn State. I worked as a reporter for a while for small newspapers. Then I got a paralegal certificate, and I worked for small law firms, mostly sole practitioners doing constitutional law and civil rights law, and a lot of other types of things. Then because of the way the media landscape changed in the mid-nineties, when blogs came along I opened a first blog in 2005, and I’ve been doing independent reporting online since then. Then I started looking at the legal stuff for Covid when the lockdowns started in 2020.
When I found your substack I was blown away by the depths of the research, by the writing, the quality of everything and the meticulous references that you’ve compiled. It’s a huge resource, very useful for everyone. But I stumbled on it. You have a post, and I think it’s an overarching post that’s called American Domestic Bioterrorism Program. I wanted to, as an introduction, would you explain to people why you call it that, and how you arrived at that conclusion?
I call it that because from the beginning of 2020 onward, I was trying to figure out what was going on, especially at the local level and the state level why the constitutional rights were not being protected by federal judges. There were some very early cases. There was one in Pennsylvania in, I think it was filed in May of 2020. And there was a good decision from a Federal Judge in September saying, You can’t do these shutdowns of people’s businesses. You can’t do these things at schools. You can’t, whatever. And then that was immediately stopped by the Third Circuit Court of Appeals. And that was confusing.
Then in January, 2022, that’s this year, I heard a podcast with Todd Callender on Dr. Elizabeth Lee Vliet’s show Truth for Health, where he talked about the 2005 International Health Regulations put together by—it was an updated version that it turned out that the World Health Organization had put together—International Health Regulations. Sometimes they called them International Sanitary Regulations. They changed the name, but they started it in the fifties, and then they’ve updated it since. In the 2005 version, they added in a whole lot more surveillance power and forced treatment powers and other things that the World Health Organization wanted the national governments to put into place through their own statutes and their own regulations, and through their state level statutes and regulations. After I heard the podcast, I went looking for the sources of what he had talked about, and then I started pulling on the threads and unraveled how they put it together from, well—they started long before 2005. But things really ramped up in the two thousands. And then it got rolled out its fullest form so far in January, 2020.
Right. I also was stunned by the long history of this. What was the earliest relevant piece of law that you can trace that was changed in particular for this plandemic to occur?
I think the earliest one was the 1983 establishment of the Public Health Emergencies Program under the rubric of the Public Health Services Act, which was a 1944 law. But when Reagan and the Congress at the time put in the Public Health Emergencies section, that was the beginning of concentrating much, much more power in the hands of the Health and Human Services Secretary, whenever a public health emergency has been declared by the HHS Secretary. So it’s a completely closed loop of once they declare it, they have all the power, and they are the only one who can suspend their power because of the way they wrote the laws, to the extent—let’s say—to the extent that federal judges and Congress accept the premise that the executive branch can shut them out of everything after the announcement has been made.
So this unconstitutional, I would say, law was put in place in the eighties—
—saying that this branch of government can usurp power—
—pretty much at their own discretion. So what is a public health emergency and how—does it have to have some sort of concrete set of rules, data, any threshold that needs to be reached for a public health emergency to be declared? Or is it just something that they describe as one?
So far? I think it’s just one that they describe as one. There may have been at the beginning—no, it just said, public health emergencies is a thing. It’s basically like a parallel version of a national emergency. So if they declare a national emergency because of a war or because of a natural disaster, that has all these cascade effects on other laws and other constitutional rights. This just added another version of that to be public health emergencies as part of medicalizing it. And I think probably as part of making it harder for people to see that it was a government usurpation or a government tyranny effort because people think, Oh, it’s about public health. It’s about protecting us.
Yes. So now looking at this in retrospect—and of course I’m familiar with your writing in this particular piece, that’s why I’m spending so much time on this particular question—it becomes clearer now why with all this massive propaganda campaign, even up in years to this so-called Covid pandemic, was focused on these public health issues. But more, they wanted to propagandize specifically, viral pandemics.
Through media, through Hollywood, Netflix shows, books publications.
And through test runs, like SARS1 in 2003, H1N1 in 2009. Yeah.
Exactly. And then they would have these old stories about Ebola in Africa—
—constantly barraging people with that idea. So they wanted that image of scary, scary virus that causes pandemic, that kills half of the world’s population. Which is total nonsense, scientifically, I can assure you. But it’s a figment of science fiction; plays on a lot of fears, of people’s imagination, lots of productions in color.
And then, because they needed that to justify this—because at least in a national emergency, you can point to something concrete, a big earthquake, a big [unintelligible], maybe somebody did attack us and a bomb exploded. You can point to concrete things. With this, it’s more playing on imagination, on fears, on something invisible, an invisible threat that you can’t identify. But it’s so deadly and so stealthy. So that’s how it all ties together with the long history of this.
Yes. And it’s way less destructive of infrastructure. It can destroy social structures and economic structures without actually taking out buildings and railroad tracks and factories with bombs. For the people who want to do the takeover, they can keep all of the productive facilities and get rid of the people who might otherwise want a share in the products produced there. They did it with board games too. I don’t know if you mentioned that in your list. But my kids have a board game called, I think it’s called Pandmemia or something [“Pandemic” ? – originally released in 2008 —editor]. The whole premise of the game is you start off with rolling the dice or whatever, and it says that the pandemic has started in this country. The board is a map of the world. And then the goal of the people playing is to control it with medications and various things. It’s Yeah.
Incredible. I also recently watched—and I think they also played into people’s beliefs and religious beliefs in particular. For example, I recently stumbled on a production by History Channel, which was talking about, the book of Revelation, apocalypse, and they specifically used disease and the plagues and the disease part of it to fear monger like crazy. They got all these experts, I don’t know where they got them from, to interview in this very overdramatic fashion saying that there can be—and this was a few years before 2020.
Saying that there could be this stealthy virus that, imagine you’re walking around without symptoms.
And it spreads and then 500 million people dead. And overdramatizing this nonsense, [that] it exist like this in nature. But they’re making this up and they’re pretending like this is a big deal, real deal. Very stealthy, very dangerous. So that the government needs to protect you from this.
Yes. And that piece about, before you even have symptoms is super, super important. Because they came up with the term asymptomatic. And they also—I just found the other day in a Health and Human Services regulation, “precommunicable”, That’s even more than asymptomatic. It’s before communicable. And they put that in [U.S.C Title 42, Part G—Quarantine and Inspection, §264. Regulations to control communicable diseases] as this is a thing that we’re going try to keep track of, so that if it’s even in just the precommunicable stage, we can still quarantine people.
It’s absolutely incredible. They can quarantine you. So the government can take you away from your family, your children from your family, based on an unidentifiable pathogen of which you are not symptomatic and you have no ability to transmit it to anyone. So basically just take you away—
For no reason. Yeah.
For no reason whatsoever. So that’s what I want people to clearly understand. The second question I had is about this Other Transaction Authority. I think you covered it really, really well. I will attach the document that you gave me to this video. But I want people to understand, because not a lot of people are familiar with this at all.
Right. I came across it because of Brook Jackson’s case. Brook Jackson is the whistleblower who was working for Ventavia, who was a subcontracted to Pfizer under the contract Pfizer had with the Department of the Defense to produce a hundred million doses of what they call a vaccine and distribute it through the DOD to all the people in the United States. Brook Jackson, as soon as she got to her trial site—she had three—in Texas, she noticed there were terrible problems with the clinical trials. She reported it first to her bosses at Ventavia, then to people at Pfizer. Then she tried to file, I think an anonymous hotline report, to the FDA and within hours of the FDA report, she was fired. Then she filed a False Claims Act case because her theory at that time was that Pfizer was defrauding the U.S. government by falsely saying they were doing good clinical trials, and that the U.S. government would want to know this because they would want to not spend money on a fraudulently produced product.
It turned out that that is not the case. The U.S. government was in on the fraudulent clinical trials and in on the whole fraud entirely. That came out in Pfizer’s April 2022 motion to dismiss. Because Brook, when she filed her False Claims Act, she attached the Statement of Work, which was a contract that was supposed to govern how the clinical trials were done. And in its motion to dismiss Pfizer attached another contract called an Other Transaction Authority—OTA contract—saying in effect, no, we had no obligation to conduct valid clinical trials because the only goods and services we were providing to the U.S. government, according to this contract are a large scale manufacturing demonstration for a prototype. So they split off the clinical trials from the manufacturing and production side. I looked at that contract and had already come to the conclusion that it was a joint fraud between Pfizer and the DOD. And this corroborated that in Pfizer’s own words.
So the OTA is a separate contracting, purchasing framework that U.S. government agencies can enter into with private companies. And the report that I sent you is from KEI. The title of it is Other Transaction Agreements: Government Contracts that Eliminate Protections for the Public on Pricing, Access and Competition, Including in Connection with COVID 19 Vaccines and Treatments [KEI Briefing Note 2020: 3 Other Transaction Agreements: Government Contracts that May Eliminate Protections for the Public on Pricing, Access and Competition, Including in Connection with COVID-19; local PDF]. It started in 1958, according to that report through NASA. But it’s since been expanded to, I think they said, 11 agencies have it now, have this special authority that Congress has given them to enter into these contracts. And it suspends all kinds of oversight.
That’s the bottom line of what an OTA does. In my view, Pfizer is probably correct that under the terms of the OTA, they had no obligation to ever conduct a valid clinical trial. They could make the entire thing a fraud. They could make the entire thing seem to be real and said that actual data, but it didn’t have to be good data. It didn’t have to be in compliance with any of the regulations that otherwise govern clinical trials. That’s why in the one piece I’ve done on it, I compared it to the Emergency Use Authorization because OTA did for the financial contracting side, what EUA did to the drug regulation side: they both just took them out of the normal.
So this is a structure by which the government can essentially waive for themselves all the normal rules and regulations for development approval of otherwise regulated products such as pharmaceuticals.
And order that thing that now has no regulations attached to it.
From the private manufacturer who otherwise would be regulated by those rules.
So, that’s, again, that needs to be understood very clearly. And when you said they order prototypes, Is prototype defined? What is prototype?
Prototype is one of, I think it’s one of the keywords that makes it clearer that it’s a bioweapon and not a drug, or it’s a drug that is a bioweapon, basically. But prototype just has to do with, it’s,…… I don’t even know how they explain it. It’s a product that doesn’t have other regulatory meanings. It’s ….. I can—I should look into that more, … like where in the, in the statutes prototype is defined. But what it boils down to is it’s a military product as part of a military project. It’s not a pharmaceutical project as part of a public health project.
I’ve been talking a lot about the fact that the DOD ordered all these prototypes and all these countermeasures.
And that they control it from, from the very beginning of the …
Yes. That’s why a lot of people ask me what is the proof that DOD controls it? How would you answer that question? What does need to exist to show people the proof? Well—other than the documents that we’re all pointing out to—but really, how do they control this whole production?
I mean, I think they control it because they control the—well, there’s the things that you’ve pointed out in the contract about that DOD has to be a participant on every single phone call, every single email, every single meeting that happens between Pfizer or its subcontractors or any of the pharmaceutical subcontractors and the FDA regulators. Which means that DOD is in there directly controlling the decisions that FDA makes and the announcements that FDA makes, and the material that FDA is allowed to review or not review. That plays into another piece of the puzzle that showed up through Brook Jackson’s case, which is under the law, the HHS secretary is supposed to make his or her decisions about EUA products, about medical countermeasures, about security countermeasures, all these terms they came up with, which basically just mean bioweapons. But bioweapons packaged so that they look like medicine.
They’re supposed to make it on the basis of scientific data and evidence, “if available”. And that if available is very, very important because the DOD was in a position to make sure that no valid data would ever be made available to the FDA regulators. And to ensure that even without it, they would produce the authorizations and the approvals that the DOD required under the terms of the contract with Pfizer in order to go ahead with the manufacturing and the contracts and the hundreds of millions of dollars that they funneled to these companies. So the availability of data is a key part of how DOD controls not just the product itself, but also the information available to the regulators and to the HHS secretary. I don’t think that gets them off the hook morally because I think that the FDA and HHS officials were willing and knowing participants in it. And I think that can be shown. But it does explain the mechanism by which it was done—is done.
So yes. We need to spend a little more time on this. So the decision to—what is it legally called? Is it authorization, licensing or is it just deployment of the countermeasures?—is up to the sole authority of HHS secretary who under Trump was Alex Azar, and now it’s Xavier Becerra. So those two individuals, sequentially, made decisions about deployment of these counter measures, prototypes, bioweapons, to the American public and the world. And that decision was based on available data, if available.
Yes. It was based on available data about the products. And it was also based on available data about the known and potential risks of the actual thing that they were deploying the product against. So they got to decide, unilaterally, basically as dictators, what is the level of threat that this SARS-CoV-2 poses to the population, and what are the acceptable risks and benefits calculations of the countermeasure deployed against that first SARS-CoV-2 thing. It was, it is multilayered.
The enormity of this, I just, I can’t emphasize enough, is one person, Alex Azar or Xavier Becerra, decides for 300 million people in the United States, unilaterally, how much threat Covid poses to them today and in the future.
And how safe, efficacious this product is for them, specifically individual and for their children, their babies, their elderly, now and in the future.
How insane that is, it just blows my mind. But it is written in the U.S. law,
Right. It’s massive and it’s very hard to wrap your head around how massive it is.
Yes. And I will put citations that Katherine provided under this video as well, so that people can check for themselves and read that language that we just cited. Another question I had, before we go into the information management of this. Let’s just play back the scenario. Alex Azar is HHS. This thing starts unfolding. They’re claiming it’s super lethal, next plague. Okay. He decides—somebody shoves these things in front of him and says they’re okay. Pfizer said so. FDA said so. DOD says so. He thinks, Okay, they may be effective and so let’s deploy them.
But that’s early, let’s say early 2020. Now, two years later, we have two years worth of data on both the transmission, local transmission of Covid, which is near zero everywhere.
Effective other treatments is another thing.
Effective other treatments. The deadliness of the injections. There’s a lot of adverse events. And now they’re even admitting officially myocarditis is a thing. A bunch of states such as Florida said that we’re not going to recommend it to children. Is this the available information that now Xavier Becerra has to take into account? Or is it just, he can pretend he never heard these things?
I think he can pretend he never heard these things. He can definitely pretend he never heard these things because he’s been pretending that for two years now. And that’s where it gets into the amazing structural features Congress built into these things where Congress not only put all the power into the HHS secretary’s hand. They also eliminated their own oversight power. They eliminated, or they claimed to—this is written in the laws—they claimed that they have no power to overrule or review his emergency declarations about their existing emergency. They can’t overrule his EUA declarations. They also put provisions that no federal judge can review those declarations. Once they’re made, they’re considered solely within agency discretion. So there’s no judicial review and eliminated states power to take any course of action different from what the HHS secretary has said that they should do, which is called preemption.
There’s sections in these laws—I have it in my head, but I can’t think of the name of it—that make it so that there is no state authority to overrule HHS secretary, there is no congressional authority to overrule HHS secretary, and there is no judicial authority. And Congress did that. Which raises the interesting, super interesting philosophical question of—with horrible implications—how did they give away a power that they didn’t have the power to give away? Congress does not have the power to dissolve itself. Congress does not have the power to dissolve the federal judiciary under the U.S. Constitution. But they did it to the extent that the federal judges are deferring to them. And Congress is deferring to the HHS secretary. And the states, for the most part, with exceptions like Florida, are deferring and not challenging these things. They’re just saying, ‘Whoops, that happened.’
I guess, well, you know, you gave our power away,
I guess the Constitution’s gone now, so whatever.
So whatever. We’ll just continue collecting pensions and have a nice life and, hope it will blow over. Right?
I don’t know if they hope it’ll blow over. I think they’re planning to make it more of them doing less and more of—I mean, because I think their goal is to turn it all over to the World Health Organization and [unintelligible] and stuff. That’s the game that they’re playing, but if they never had—you can’t give away a power that wasn’t yours to give away to begin with. And the power in our country is supposed to be in the Constitution, the supreme law of the land. There’s supposed to be nobody that’s above it. So to have Congress say, Well, you know, never mind, is just super bizarre.
It’s absolutely, it’s absolutely incredible. And I hope more people see this and understand what’s happened. But before we go into, what’s the next steps, this just puts into perspective all the information warfare that was associated with this. Because again, the key thing is available information if available to one person.
And if that person doesn’t wanna look at it, it’s not available to him.
Yes. If the person doesn’t want to look at it—but at least somebody can challenge this was available through HHS. That’s why I’ve seen a lot of—I’ve read now a lot of web productions including emails of FDA officials, including emails between CDC and now we also know about the White House was colluding with the tech platforms. In fact internally, while this was going on, I had a bet with my husband because I come from the Soviet Union. So I saw how—and this was even before the pandemic—I saw how quickly somebody would be would be banned from all platforms simultaneously, Facebook and Twitter and everything. And I kept telling him there is a Central Committee. Because, that’s where I’m coming from.
(Laughter) You’re like, I’ve seen this movie. Yes.
And he was like, No, no. They just make phone calls to each other. These are companies, they’re private companies, they’re, they just—sometimes they coordinate this stuff and I’m like, No, no, there’s this. And lo and behold, theres
There’s sure enough, there it is.
But my point is that they’re actively—all these emails, when I see them between the FDA officials, they are actively trying to prevent any information that contradicts this statement that Covid is the plague. It’s going to kill billions of people and we need these poorly designed, hastily made products on the market to prevent it. So whatever subverts that narrative, they’re desperately managing fires to suppress that. And that becomes very, very obvious in these productions.
Yes. I was just thinking this morning, because there are so many fronts on the war. I think the information one is the very, very, very primary one because they need absolute control of the information to maintain the fear levels at the levels the fear has to be at, to maintain all the other controls. As soon as people have information about who is doing what and what it is that they’re doing, they get less afraid because they understand it as like, Oh, we’re just being attacked. That’s what this is. Instead of the confusion and disorientation and social disconnection that they’ve been pulling off for a couple years. So yes, the information part is, the top of the control pyramid in my view. And then they have that reinforced with all of these other things with the regulations and keeping the checks and balances and separation of powers from actually functioning. But to make all of that work, they have to keep everybody afraid and to make everybody afraid, they have to keep control of the information.
Yes. But it’s not working very well for them, is it? I think because the alternative media expanded and people became fed up and after you’ve been lied to for a while, it becomes obvious and so people become fed up. And I think the message is spread because we see the steep drop off in the vaccinations and very low uptake in the new boosters and things of that nature. So I think as far as people becoming aware of their being lied to, that’s a good trend. I think we need to, obviously, explain more how the problem is being committed.
And another question I had is let’s come back a little bit to the clinical trials, documentations, manufacturing documentation, any documentation that so far has been produced through FOIA. I know some firms have been very successful in doing that, like Aaron Siri’s ICAN. They’ve produced a lot of materials and especially the Pfizer clinical trial documents that I have been reviewing with a number of colleagues myself. How do we think about it? If they never had to produce them or produce them to quality of the clinical trial—if it’s not even a clinical trial, what do we think of them as?
I think of them as a performance art. They had to do them only insofar as they had to make people believe that real ones were happening. And they only had to make people believe that—if they had been as successful as they wanted to be, they would’ve done this short, sharp, panic campaign, which is what they did in early 2020. They would’ve done these clinical trials in the shoddy, fraudulent way that they did then. But a lot of the people I think, like at the level of Brook Jackson and down, did not know that what they were participating in was fake. They actually were getting injections. They actually were having symptoms or not having symptoms. They actually were reporting some of them to the clinical trial sites. The clinical trial sites were actually reporting some of the things that happened to the collection like the sponsors. Because they needed to maintain that part of the fraud too.
If people had known very early on, Well, there’s not really clinical trials at all, then many more people would not have taken it. The problem for them is that a lot of people didn’t take it anyway, because a lot of people thought—first of all, people figured out, some of them, that the actual underlying SARS-CoV-2 was not as big of a threat as what they wanted everybody to believe. A lot of people had it or what they believed it was. And then they were like, I have natural immunity. So then they had to knock down, Well there is no such thing as natural immunity anymore. There’s no such thing as herd immunity anymore. A vaccine doesn’t have to prevent you from getting something anymore. They had to change all of these definitions and keep the thing going.
And the longer they tried to do that, the more evidence came out through like you said these other alternative media channels or people just knowing people who got sicker after they took it or whatever. But yeah, I think the whole point of it that, and I don’t—I say that partially because that’s how I understand the framework, but also I do think there’s useful data in those things. It’s just not complete. It’s not up to the standards that it would need to be, to actually like, you know far better than I do. It doesn’t meet any of the things that a normal pharmaceutical regulatory process would have done. But it still is data. And that’s why people like Naomi Wolf and Aaron Siri and Del Bigtree are able to have these crowdsourced analysis of the data and come up with information about what these things cause. Which then helps other people try to reverse engineer what’s actually in them to be causing this enormous range of neurological and reproductive and respiratory [injury] and all of the things that the injections cause. But yeah, the overarching purpose of them was to make it look like a valid pharmaceutical regulatory process had taken place when it had not.
By law, do they have an obligation to people to disclose, if you are issuing authorization for emergency use of the product, and you are issuing it under this Other Transaction Authority, under Public Health Emergency, where it’s a declaration by Alex Azar, do they have legal obligation to tell people that? Or is it okay under the law to lie and pretend that clinical trials are required for this?
I think that they’ve set it up so that it’s okay because they’ve split them apart. They’ve split it apart as this is a prototype, this is not a clinical trial. And then they said in the contracts, the clinical trials are actually being done by—they’re not taxpayer funded—they’re done by Pfizer itself as the sponsor. I don’t know where—I think there are other contracts that would cover that. I have not seen them.
I haven’t seen them either. I don’t think they actually exist from the government.
I don’t think they actually exist from the government either. And I don’t know where they would exist. But I don’t think they have—because they folded it under the EUA, because they folded it under the Other Transaction Authority, I don’t think they have any obligation to do anything as far as—
Exactly. So now that you said that it became even clearer in my head that I’ve seen those contracts and it was very puzzling—I’ve seen the DOD contracts—and it was a very puzzling way that they have carved out the clinical trial and anything that has to do with regulatory process from the money that was being paid, ostensibly for the large scale demonstration. And now it makes full sense because, literally they’re saying this clinical trial stuff and regulatory theater, this is a voluntary activity by Pfizer and FDA. They’re just playing, play acting together because they feel like it.
[What] we’re paying for is this other thing: Other Transaction Authority, prototype, military prototype. So I think that that’s how they actually separated it. So that now these guys are performing theater here. But you’re correct. This data, the data that that’s been produced, is extremely important and valuable and we’ve been able to get at this fraud through these productions. So that’s extremely important for all of us.
Right. And also important, I think we touched on it, but you were asking about how do we know it’s a bioweapon? How do we know DOD has complete control? Part of it is the fact that the people who have been able to actually get the vials either before injection or after, just using the residue, had to smuggle them from the chain of custody. Because like you said, you talked about some of the documents that Warner Mendenhall found, and other people, where it shows it’s considered a federal theft if you divert the product anywhere in the chain of custody before it goes into the person’s arm. And the fact that those diversions have happened anyway, they also have produced important data about what’s in them, which you’ve written about like way more than I have.
Yes. The the contract that Warner was mentioning, that’s the contract between CDC and the vaccination centers. It’s actually—people can read it that specifies this whole language about federal property until it’s injected. Oh—and this whole diversion language. Which I found ridiculous. I think ostensibly they wrote it because, Oh my god, these are in such short supply we need to vaccinate, as you said, they needed this blitz as fast as possible. Inject everyone because because people will realize sooner or later they’re being lied to. And so they were, Okay, they’re in such a short supply, you cannot divert them because every little vial counts. But here we are, couple years later, there are hundreds of millions of unused vials, hundreds of millions. So there’s no shortage of them.
And by the way, anything approved for market, formally approved by the FDA for market, and they come in fully approved, is—I worked in clinical trials. You can order it through licensed provider and do experiments with it, do studies with it as a third party independent researcher. It’s totally valid and okay. And everybody does it for competitive reasons and other things. So that was always positive. When I told my colleagues about it, they were like, What? No, we do this all the time but with approved products we do research. And I said, No, you can’t. This is a federal property.
And also the internet—two things about that. One is, you also have written about, and I have written about the international contracts, which specifically put in there that no third party independent testing of the contents can be done. But the bigger picture of the combination of the adverse effect from the fraudulent trial that are helping people understand somewhat of what’s in them and the analysis of the smuggled vials before injection, which is also helping people figure out, gets to your bigger point that you make all the time, that nothing in the vials corresponds to what’s on the label. So we actually have literally no idea what is in any of these things. The only way we can get back to and reverse engineer and find out is by looking at how does it damage people and what does it, what are the properties of it when you look at it under a microscope or whatever…. That’s such a big aspect of the thing that people think that they know what they’ve taken and they actually don’t even know what they’ve taken.
No. Nobody knows what they’ve taken. Also, I try to caution my colleagues who are taking, as you know, face value, what’s written in, let’s say scientific journal about mRNA injections. They assume that it’s produced as it’s described in scientific literature. It couldn’t be farther from the truth. Then they make all kinds of assumptions. Oftentimes they’re very, very well-written papers and very thoroughly researched if you assume that this is the product. Right. But what we’re finding in reality—
—You can’t make that assumption.
It’s a huge problem because I also work with networks of physicians who are trying to understand how to treat patients and without understanding what they got injured by, we can’t really figure out how to treat them properly. I mean, we know certain things. We know that for the most part, it’s poisoning of the blood and there’s particular characteristics that are exhibited in the blood. But that’s also the more convenient way to test people without huge equipment and expensive labs and so on versus a blood draw, right. That’s all we can do so far and try to manage symptoms with various trial and error of simple programs and generic products. But that’s nowhere near where this needs to be. We need full disclosure. We need full understanding of what’s in those vials, who got injured by what, so that we can properly treat the vaccine injured.
Which is made even more complicated by the fact that it probably wasn’t the same stuff in each of the vials. And it goes back to the part where I think, I don’t know if it was CDC or FDA or who, but somewhere in the U.S. government shortly after the rollout said you should not do antibody testing of people who have taken the shots, because that’s not going to show you anything that would be useful to know. And maybe they even put a financial thing, like we will not cover tests. But that, I think that helps reinforce the point that they didn’t want people to be able to do pre and post -injections of their own blood work to see what was in their blood before and what was in their blood after.
Yes. And there are only a handful of studies that I’ve seen where it just happened that there was a big Italian study, it just happened so that the person was going to the clinic for blood work.
Yes. I saw that.
And there’s only literally like four or five people—
I know, right, yeah. Where they have the pre and post and they can look at them together and be like, Oh, okay,
Uh huh. Yes. But yes, those, those changes are quite characteristic that we’re finding and there’s a lot of research going on there. I will be speaking more about it in the coming days, but yeah. So before we leave off, I just wanted to find—do you have any recommendations for people who are trying to prosecute cases or trying to complain about their vaccine injury or mistreatment or mandates? Do you have any recommendations today?
Yeah, we have put together, it’s still under construction, but there are useful things there called Five Small Stones, five with the number five, and then the word small stones.com.
It’s an allusion to the David and Goliath bible passage about a relatively smaller weaker force using faith in God and five small stones to take out a much larger opponent. So the idea is that millions, hundreds of thousands of people, as many as possible, could be filing all kinds of self filed things because there are not enough attorneys to handle the amount of damage, death, and injury that has been done and is still being done. So we have some sort of one and done things where it’s like a notice to a school district or a local government office or a business owner or whoever, that what they’re doing by enforcing any of these things is participating in war crimes and putting them on notice that you know that what they’re doing is a war crime and that you want them to know that you know and that you are going to continue pursuing this as the months go on.There’s another one that’s an Affidavit of Noncompliance, which you can take to a county courthouse and file a new civil case called a civil miscellaneous case. It basically puts something into the judicial record that says, I understand what’s happening and I am not complying with it. The idea there is partly just to get it in the public record, partly to get people thinking through, Where is my line? What is it going to take for me to decide that I’m not going to cross the line anymore? But partly to get it closer to the prosecutors at the county level and the sheriffs at the county level who have been completely AWOL. There’s massive, massive crimes going on everywhere and they’re just ignoring it for whatever reason. Probably because they’re afraid. But letting them know that there is a growing number of regular people who understand what’s going on and want them to take action is a useful thing to do.
Then there’s some other more complicated templates there about medical malpractice and wrongful death to file at the state level. We’re working on adding to that collection. Then the highest level of complexity are the federal cases that I write about mostly at my website which get at the biggest crimes of treason and sedition and genocide. So there’s a bunch of different cases in the development stage right now on those. And I keep posting about them as they, as they unfold.
Wow. This is a lot of material. I will link the site Five Small Stones. This is a self-help resource so you can file these complaints and try to communicate with your local county persons.
Everybody. It takes all of us to push back on this and exactly too, because—
And it gets back to the information piece being the primary battle front that there is because that’s the place where the fear meets the population at the information thing. So the more people are putting out information that reduces fear, the better.
Yeah. Well, thank you. Thank you very much, Katherine. Thank you for all your work. As one of our colleagues said, doing the most important legal work in the country today.
So yeah, this is definitely worthwhile to go and read about and I’ll post a bunch of links. So this will be on Trial Site News, but I will also post it on my channel and hopefully we’ll speak again and I’ll have another interview with you in the future.
Sounds good. Thank you. Thank you for everything you do.
↑ Selected analysis by Katherine Watt on Bailiwick News:
- Another outline of the legal frameworks, 7 Dec 2022 (PDF)
- C.S. Lewis, Screwtape Letters, Chapter XXVII. 29 Nov 2022
- Informed, connected & brave v. ignorant, isolated & scared. Thinking about the Constitution-in-exile predicament. 23 Nov 2022
- Stopping conditions. 45-page version of the core US statutory history and legal implications. 22 Nov 2022
- Arkmedic on Killing Fields of Samoa, measles-coronavirus chimera designed by Baric. Injectable bioweapons fraudulently labeled ‘vaccines’ plus withholding of effective treatments, to drive outbreaks, to drive forcible apprehension, detention and more injectable bioweapons. 19 Nov 2022
- Immunomodulation and fear modulation. Plus notes on the current spin-up of the Ebola threat. 18 Nov 2022
- Some thinking about tampering with evidence and spoliation. And orientation for new readers. 16 Nov 2022
- International fractals of the US-DOD/HHS medical martial law system. 14 Nov 2022
- Thought-stopping stage sets in legal pleadings. Proposed thought-restarting language to help people revoke their coerced suspension of disbelief. 14 Nov 2022
- More SARS-CoV-2 and spike protein biology, immunology and vaccinology from Nov. 3 CHD panel discussion with Jonathan Couey, Robert Malone and others. – 12 Nov 2022
- Legal context for the Couey hypothesis discussions. 10 Nov 2022
- Jonathan Couey and Mathew Crawford Gain-of-Purity discussion: new analysis of the virus, lab-manipulation, fraud-on-the-world frameworks, 9 Nov 2022
- Update on Affidavits of Noncompliance filed in Centre County, Pennsylvania – Prothonotary Jeremy Breon contacted me after last week’s post, saw to it that the affidavits entered the online court records system, and apologized for the delay. 9 Nov 2022
- Five Small Stones Campaign Updates, 8 Nov 2022
- A Latypova and K Watt talk about DOD-controlled, BigPharma-manufactured, FDA-authorized bioweapons. 4 Nov 2022
- Tampering with public records; perjury. Foxes in the henhouse, wolves ‘guarding’ the sheep, writ small and writ large. UPDATED/REVISED, 4 Nov 2022
- Forced internment on communicable disease and public health emergency pretexts. New York is the outlier in not already having pseudo-laws pseudo-authorizing death camps. By 2021, 48 state governments had already put them in place. UPDATED, 4 Nov 2022
- Is bodily trespass under medical pretexts constitutional? No. 3 Nov 2022
- The goal is getting one good whistle-blower and one good federal judge together, through one solid, well-argued case. Updated twice. 26 Oct 2022
- Pharmaceutical tendencies. Condensing the legal nightmare for judicial review. 25 Oct 2022
- Other Transaction Authority (OTA) is to federal procurement contract regulation as Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) is to federal drug safety regulation. They’re both provisions through which Congress and US presidents pretended to legalize criminal conspiracy to produce and use weapons of mass destruction. 19 Oct 2022
First part of reporting about the issues the US Government’s Oct. 4 statement of interest in warrior Brook Jackson’s whistleblower case against Pfizer, help to illuminate….
Means, motive and opportunity.
Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) programs established by Congress and President Clinton on Nov. 21, 1997 pretended to authorize the US Secretary of Health and Human Services and Secretary Defense to illegally order illegal use of illegal chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction on all Americans and all the people in the rest of the world.
Other Transaction Authority (OTA) programs established by Congress and President Obama on Nov. 25, 2015 pretended to authorize SecDef and HHS Secretary to illegally contract with and pay criminal private corporations to illegally produce illegal weapons.
- 18 USC 2333 cases: venue, national security, Fauci, summary judgment, 13 Oct 2022
- Secret Squirrel v. Azar, Kadlec and Gruber – First parts of draft 18 USC 2333 federal civil complaint, 12 Oct 2022
- Five Small Stones ‘Write a Letter’ Page – Also a research primer on federal law numbering systems. 10 Oct 2022
- Notice of War Crimes to Local and State Officials – Another template added to the Five Small Stones collection. 8 Oct 2022
- In regards to fraudulent Covid-19 national emergency – Affidavit of Noncompliance filed Oct. 7 in Centre County, Pennsylvania, 8 Oct 2022
- Homo borg-genesis/borgiensis UPDATED, 8 Oct 2022
- Distillation, 30 Sep 2022
First proposed Joint Stipulation as to Material Facts for the 18 USC 2333 civil suit I’m drafting, predicated on the criminal acts of the US government as premeditated global genocide operated by the Department of Defense through the American chemical and biological war program, masked as a Department of Health and Human Services public health campaign and legally shielded by the Department of Justice and the US Attorney General:
- ’ at 42 USC 247d-6d, the Jan. 27, 2020 US Secretary of Health and Human Services Determination that a Public Health Emergency Exists and the Feb. 04, 2020 US Secretary of Health and Human Services Declaration Under the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act for Medical Countermeasures Against COVID-19, American doctors, nurses, pharmacists, medical students and other personnel are federally-directed to assault, batter, injure, sicken and kill patients with legal impunity using FDA-authorized, CDC-recommended protocols, procedures and products including restraints, starvation, dehydration, isolation, sedatives, Remdesivir/Veklury, ventilators and the lethal injections colloquially known as “Covid-19 vaccines.”
- Spike protein, furin cleavage site, gp120, HIV, microvascular destruction, turbo-cancer and cystic fibrosis – Geopolitical, legislative, executive and DOD context for Walter M. Chesnut’s SPED hypothesis. UPDATED with more DOD prototype ownership information. 26 Sep 2022
- Biotech idolatry: DOD-Pfizer contracts have replaced federal constitutions and laws – And the DOD-DOJ-HHS complex has replaced federal legislatures and courts. 14 Sep 2022
For awhile, I thought the World Health Organization Constitution was the governing document that superseded the US Constitution and other rule-of-law charters governing other formerly sovereign nation-states when the WHO Director-General declared a public health emergency of international concern (PHEIC) and the federal public health officials in each country implemented the globalist overthrow by issuing federal declarations that a public health emergency (PHE) exists.
More recently, I speculated that perhaps there are secret UN Rules of Engagement that came into play once the nation-states fell to the foreign occupation forces.
I now think that the contracts between governments, pharmaceutical corporations (mostly Pfizer and Moderna) and the US Department of Defense are the legal turnkeys.
- If criminals commit crimes and no earthly authorities are willing to identify and punish the acts and actors, are they still crimes and criminals? Yes. 7 Sep 2022
- In 2011, Congress prohibited patent-based ownership of humans. In 2013, the Supreme Court upheld patent-based ownership of genetically-modified living organisms. 1 Sep 2022
- Project for a New American Century – Rebuilding America’s Defenses, Sept. 2000. One of the blueprints for the moral disarmament of America, and some thoughts about moral rearmament. 26 Aug 2022
- Clinton Orders Human Experiments – November 1999 reporting by Timothy W. Maier on Executive Order 13139, 25 Aug 2022
- Mathew Crawford realizing that there were never any valid clinical trials; it was all fabricated. 19 Aug 2022
- 22 worst Congressional bioterrorism authorization and funding laws passed since 1983 Plus research project for readers who want to help me build a spreadsheet of Congressional voting records. 11 Aug 2022
- CORRECTIONS to Aug. 1 post on 2022 NDAA and Global Health Security Act, 10 Aug 2022
- US federal crimes for which there is evidence to prosecute Covid-19 bioterrorists who occupy US government positions. And a starter list of defendants. 9 Aug 2022
- Law of War, War of Law. 4 Aug 2022
Related to the functional legal merging of Gain of Function Research, Dual Use Research of Concern, offensive/lethal chemical and biological weapons, defensive/prophylactic medical countermeasures, US Department of Defense, US Department of Health and Human Services, United Nations, World Economic Forum, World Health Organization and Bank of International Settlements.
- Why do local law enforcement officers side with hospitals and nursing homes in conflicts with patients, patients’ family members and pastoral care providers? 23 Jul 2022
- Some recent comment threads – On DOD contracts, informed consent, EUAs, government/Big Tech censorship, FEMA camps, Internet kill switch, and more. 7 Jul 2022
[End of post:] I certainly agree with you that in common law and even civil law up until early 2020, there were restraints on executive power, although it had been eroding for many decades, if not centuries (as you point out in your research).
Part of my own cognitive process, and what I’m trying to convey to readers, is to understand that the restraints have been destroyed/eviscerated by the agents pulling the Covid-crimes, and need to be re-established and restored all over again.
For the time being, they’re gone.
It’s a significantly different framing than the more mainstream view that the existing restraints are still there and need to be located, presented to the criminals, and somehow enforced by the criminals against themselves.
But it’s also hard to accept, especially because the destruction of the restraint frameworks was done so gradually, so quietly for so long, and then the result sprung on us all of a sudden.
It’s incredibly disorienting.
- Possibilities for proving intent – The work product of attorneys Susan E. Sherman, Wen W. Shen, Dawn Johnsen and the July 6, 2021 Department of Justice legal opinion. 4 Jul 2022
- Strategies for drawing out judicial admission that Constitution has been suspended since Jan. 27, 2020. 17 Jun 2022
Referenced: Robert v. Austin (21 CV 02228)
- the most succinct overview I’ve put together since I started research and writing on these issues in late January: Prep notes for an interview – 16 Jun 2022
- COVID-19 includes the whole sequence of SARS-CoV-2, lockdowns, masks, mass- testing, treatment suppression, hospital and nursing home protocols, and mRNA/DNA injections.
- COVID-19 is NOT a government-run public health program.
- It’s also NOT a public health program that’s fallen under regulatory capture by profiteering pharmaceutical corporations.
- COVID-19 is a government-run domestic bioterrorism program: chemical and biological weapons development, testing and deployment.
- HHS (FDA, CDC, NIH, NIAID), Dept. of Defense, Dept. Homeland Security, Dept of Justice are all involved.
- It’s funded by taxpayers, authorized by Congress and US presidents.
- There’s lots of medical evidence supporting this conclusion, from doctors treating patients, censorship, treatment suppression.
- There’s lots of scientific evidence from people digging up past published research and patents of Fauci, Baric, Daszak, Shi, etc.
- There’s lots of data from databases like VAERS, DMED, from the Pfizer documents released through the PHMPT FOIA case, and from millions of peoples’ personal observations of their own experiences, and family and friends’ experiences, about severe adverse effects and deaths.
- I’ve been compiling the LEGAL evidence – statutes, regulations, executive orders, declarations, court cases, FDA guidance documents.
. . . .
- April 4, 2003 – Rep. Henry Waxman questioning FDA Commissioner Mark McClellan about informed consent waivers authorized through Project Bioshield Act. 14 Jun 2022
“known and potential” risks and benefits is the language that appears in Health and Human Services Secretary declarations and FDA authorizations … [It is in] the 1997 Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) law in the FDA Modernization Act (Section 402 et seq.). It’s the phrase that purportedly voids the principle of informed consent for medical treatment, by taking risk-benefit assessment acts away from each man or woman receiving an EUA product, and giving it to the HHS Secretary and FDA Commissioner.
- COVID-19 injectable bioweapons as case study in legalized, government-operated domestic bioterrorism. Or: why there won’t be any civil suits, or compensatory damages for injured victims or survivors of dead victims. 9 Jun 2022
FDA is not pulling the EUA products from the market or stopping the ‘vaccination’ campaign because Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra and FDA Commissioner Robert Califf are running the US government’s bioterrorism program jointly with Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, Department of Justice Attorney General Merrick Garland, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Majorkas, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla, Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel, and World Health Organization Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus.
- Run-up to the American bioterrorist State’s Jan. 31, 2020 declaration of war – Part 2. January 2018 – January 2020 – 3 Jun 2022
Bio-war on Americans was declared Jan. 31, 2020, by then-Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar, effective Jan. 27, 2020. There are many more data points that could be included in this timeline; these are just the ones that happened in the immediate, five-year period between January 2014 and the outbreak as allegedly reported by China to WHO in December 2019 and declared in January 2020, that I currently have in my index card files and pulled out while digging online and reading documents. It’s a timeline of executive orders, patents, papers, regulations, statutes and related events. Readers who have events to add, please post them in the comments.
- On the possibility of patent-based legal enslavement of human beings under US judicial precedents and statutes. In 2011, Congress passed a law to block it. 2 Jun 2022
- Implications of 10 USC 2371b, the federal contracting provision cited by Pfizer – Hundreds of millions of Americans and billions of people around the world were forced into a DOD experiment. 26 May 2022
- PEADs – Presidential Emergency Action Documents – Also May 17 House Judiciary Committee hearing: Examining Potential Reforms of Emergency Powers. 26 May 2022
- Run-up to the American bioterrorist State’s Jan. 31, 2020 declaration of war – Part 1. Timeline of executive orders, patents, papers, regulations, statutes, events – 25 May 2022
- Pfizer’s Motion to Dismiss the Brook Jackson, federal contracting fraud, clinical trial fraud, whistleblower case. 25 May 2022
- Where does the current Supreme Court majority stand on whether the US Constitution protects individual human liberty against encroachment by the State? Timeline of case law on individual liberty; security of person; bodily integrity and legal definition of human being. 19 May 2022
- Shifting the frame Away from protecting citizen constitutional rights from overreaching government public health measures, toward citizen self-defense against government-run bioterrorism and extortion. 13 May 2022
- Congress appropriated billions more for domestic and international bioweapon development and deployment. Consolidated Appropriations Act, signed March 15, 2022. Six weeks ago. 2 May 2022
- The Constitution has been suspended in the United States since Jan. 31, 2020. American Domestic Bioterrorism Program – Building the case to prosecute members of Congress, presidents, HHS and DOD secretaries and federal judges for treason under 18 USC 2381. 28 Apr 2022
- Cures 2.0 Act, Sections 407 & 408: Genomic testing and pharmacogenetic consultations. 26 Apr 2022
- Administrative Procedures Act v. Public Health Service Act – USDC Middle Florida ruling in Health Freedom Defense Fund v. Biden opens window into key separation of powers issue of the American biomedical police state established Jan. 31, 2020. 22 Apr 2022
- 1983 – Series on Congressional enabling statutes authorizing and funding US domestic bioterrorism program. Part 1 of TBD. 20 Apr 2022
- Funeral director John O’Looney posted comments at Naked Emperor today. 18 Apr 2022
- Clue about motive for poor data collection by public health authorities, on post-injection injuries and deaths. 18 Apr 2022
- Legalized bioterrorism – Paper trail and analysis. 14 Apr 2022
- Parallel statutory and international law frameworks: pandemic and countermeasures v. bioweapons, 11 Apr 2022
- Summary: Note to Attorney Aaron Siri re: US statutes nullifying US Constitution. Sent by email today, at the suggestion of a commenter. 8 Apr 2022
- Responding to Steve Kirsch, James Roguski and others – World War Biochemistry has been underway for decades, key battle won by World Health Organization silently in January 2020. 7 Apr 2022
- Sharp, prophetic reporting from 2009, 30 Mar 2022
- Democidal Master-Class v. Humanity, 1944-present – A working model to shape forthcoming legal reporting on the dual-purpose kill-and-enslave campaign. 28 Mar 2022
… two small ways to inoculate yourself against the mind-level acts of war:
Whenever you read or hear the Master-Class phrase ‘public health,’ translate it for yourself, in your own mind, as ‘chemical and biological genocide.’
And whenever you read or hear the Master-Class phrase ‘conspiracy theory,’ translate it for yourself, in your own mind, as ‘observed reality, critically assessed.’
- Why Pfizer and Moderna and FDA are working toward government authorization to inject babies and small children. 23 Mar 2022
- Legal Walls – SHORT VERSION – Worldwide Schrodinger’s nation-states and people: simultaneously sovereign and not-sovereign, citizens and slaves. 21 Mar 2022
- Catherine Austin Fitts discussion with Karel van Wolferen, 19 Mar 2022
- Myriad and Moderna and the furin cleavage site. 16 Mar 2022
- Moderna’s 2013 patent on furin cleavage site, Brook Jackson’s 2020 report to FDA on clinical trial fraud, Pfizer 2021 SEC filings… 14 Mar 2022
- Legal Walls of the Covid-19 Kill Box – Report: Attorney Todd Callender’s January 30, 2022 interview by Dr. Elizabeth Lee Vliet. 26 Feb 2022
- How the International Health Regulations, voiding constitutional and statutory law in signatory nation-states… underpin de facto public health martial law in Pennsylvania. 4 Feb 2022
- More on the International Health Regulations – Bipartisan Presidential Executive Orders in 2003, 2005, and 2014 authorized the Secretary of Health and Human Services to detain Americans on suspicion of having colds and flus. 3 Feb 2022
- January 19, 2017 Federal Register – US Health and Human Services final rulemaking, WHO International Health Regulations, and human liberty. 2 Feb 2022
- Attorney Todd Callender explains the legal framework for suspension of human rights and civil liberties globally – Set in motion by Bank of International Settlements in 1990, ratified by national governments in 2005, implemented in 2020 with “WHO-declared pandemic.” 31 Jan 2022
- Information sources – If Substack falls, please find me on Gab, 27 Jan 2022
- Covid thoughtcrimes, 27 Jan 2021
back to Pandemic Parallax View | r
GOVERNMENT GENOCIDE OF WE THE PEOPLE ☠️😈💉👹🧬👿☠️
Excellent – and thank you SO much for the transcript.
“… and they also put in provisions that no federal judge can review those declarations!” That amounts to a coup. No government agency can impose a coup.
What on earth the public can do when terrorism is enacted by the those alleaged people in power.
Wonder how those devils call any freedom fighter as terrorists.
It’s the deep state who dominate the scenes
This whole scamdemic is based on a the Germ Theory fraud and a computer generated so-called virus that still hasn’t yet been isolated to this very day. It’s just one big fantasy movie.
DR. TOM COWAN – WHAT DOESN’T MAKE YOU SICK.
DR. TOM COWAN – WHAT DOES MAKE YOU SICK.
The Truth About Viruses.
Dr. Sam Bailey
DO SO-CALLED VIRUSES ACTUALLY EXIST?
Does the Latin word virus actually mean poison or venom?
Operation Warp Speed is a DoD project and the Vax is under EUA. therefore, it is not subject to FDA regulation. It is a PSYOP because the Vax is not a commercial pharmaceutical product. These shots are not clinical investigational products and they are not subject to any normal pharmaceutical regulations. There can be no other conclusion that these are bioweapons that are intended to maim and kill.
Thank you so much for your work Alexandra ! Your points and transcripts are very precious for me and probably all non-native english speakers.
A happy and healthy New Year to you !
Only in a morally bankrupt nation is such a monstrous thing as this possible!
The foundation of freedom has been destroyed.
We can thank a teacher, and a preacher for this.
A remnant understands, and they will never give up, never, never, never!
God bless this dear lady and all the lady warrior-resistors who bore these truths on our behalf!
The constitution will never be lost, the new congress job is to reafirm the terms of the constitution!!
Images of contents in shots- circuitry, what looks like robotic arms. after a few months what looks like fibre optic cables. Assembles near router dissasembles in faraday cage. search red voice media using duckduckgo specifically Maria zeee .
Thanks 4 info.!!My turn….educate yourself.org dr.judywoods.com geoengineeringwatch.org genedecode@Telegram or Blessedforservice.org,edgarcayce.org,royalrife.org,projectcamelotportal.c-real relevant interviews,Dr.Sircus-excellent health source,truth11.com,Earth newspaper.com,galacticanthropology.org,exopolitics.blog,truthbits.blog,patriots4truth.org-detailed who is who and corruption history,ascensionglossary.com-vital for context of current reality,asheanna Deane books and vids,Elena danaan-both Vital sources for wisdom,theorionlines.com-real info.on What has been attacking humans,Debra Tavarres,
Morphogenetic field,kathara,keylontic science,Supersoldiertalk.com,20 Years and Back-book,Roserambles.com,Magentapixie-real insight into events.Namaste!!!!