April 2, 2013
I think this clip is a very instructive and accurate brief about the history of Saddam Hussein’s covert relationship with the the US.
I have transcribed all the graphics used in the video (on the webpage). There is one praphics card, however which is causing an outpouring of anger and consternation among my subscribers. It has been determined to be completely unacceptable to so many of my subscribers that I must allow their prevailing view to be known, as I am also in full agreement with them, that the assertion made within that graphics card is incorrect and that it plays into the Big Lie, and it demands a retraction right here and now!
Therefore, I will publish the words of an impassioned subscriber, whose quest for the truth moved him to write the following in response to this single graphics card (out of some 60), which reads:
“September 11, 2001: Al-qaeda terrorists launch a coordinated attack on the World Trade Centers and the Pentagon”
The 9/11 official report is a lie. The following is the â€œshortâ€ list of why it’s a lie:
1. The destruction of the towers is usually referred to with words like falling and we all saw what looked like falling. However, the towers were 110 floors of very solid steel and concrete. About three floors (per tower) actually arrived at the ground.
It sounds impossible, as gravity is infallible — but if you looked up, you could see the missing 107 floors in the form of a big cloud drifting UP and south. The big cloud was comprised of particles so fine they were referred to as â€œnanodustâ€. If the towers had â€œfallenâ€ we should have seen is a huge pile of broken concrete. This didn’t happen to the degree that it should have.
2. There is nothing known to the public (including Arabs) that can demolish steel reinforced concrete into nanodust, yet it happened: The evidence was right there for all to see. The only possible conclusion is that a previously unknown high-tech device was utilized to demolish the towers.
3. It should be noted that five additional buildings, all within the WTC complex, also â€œdisappearedâ€ on 9/11. None of these were struck by airplanes or sustained any significant damage prior to their â€œdisappearances”. The last building to go was Building 7 which was across the street, not even within the foot print of the WTC complex.
4. The â€œdropâ€ of building 7 was clearly filmed and many people believe it was a controlled demolition. It certainly looked like it. Like the towers and the other buildings there was a shortage of debris.
==== End of Subscriber Remarks ====
Viewers are encouraged to look into the works of Dr. Judy Wood, including her book and her many video interviews, featured on this website, in her own categogy, listed on this page: http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/dr-judy-wood
TRANSCRIPT OF GRAPHICS SHOWN IN THE VIDEO, ABOVE…
– April 28, 1937: Saddam Hussein is born.
– 1959: Saddam Hussein, after failed attempt upon life of Iraqi President General Qassim, flees to Egypt.
– In Cairo, Hussein repeatedly visits the US Embassy, and meets with CIA agents interested in the downfall of the Qassim Government – PBS Frontline
– Upon his return to Iraq, the CIA installs Hussein in an apartment on al-Rashid Street, directly opposite Qassim’s office in Iraq’s Ministry of Defense, to observe his movements. – UPI
– 1963: President Qassim is assassinated in the first Ba’athist coup. The United States is among the first nations to recognize the new government, and arms shipments begin immediately.
– On the eve of the coup, the CIA offers a list of 800 Communists to the Ba’athist insurgents – all are killed.
– Robert Komer, a National Security Council aide to President Kennedy, described it as “Almost certainly a gain for our side.”
– Roger Morris, New York Times
– Unfortunately for “our side,” the Ba’athist regime collapses within nine months.
– The next five years bring two more CIA-backed Ba’athist coups. Under their regimes, Western business interests, such as Mobil, Bechtel and British Petroleum begin operations in Iraq.
– 1968: The final Ba’athist coup brings Ahmad Hassan Al Bakr to power, who places his cousin, Saddam Hussein in charge of the state security apparatus.
– 1979: CIA asset, Saddam Hussein seizes power in a palace coup – afterwards, he liquidates all political opponents within the Iraqi Ba’ath party.
– 1980: The incoming Reagan administration, seeing the Islamic revolution in Iran as a threat, encourages the subsequent Iraqi invasion of Iran, with promises of arms, money and intelligence.
– In addition to billions of dollars in arms, the Reagan Administration provides the Iraqi Regime with chemical and biological weapons, including:
Bacillus Anthracis: cause of anthrax
Clostridium Botulinum: a source of botulinum toxin
Histoplasma Capsulatam: cause of a disease attacking lungs, brain, spinal cord and heart.
Brucella Melitensis: a bacteria that can damage major organs.
Clostridium Perfringens: a highly toxic bacterium causing systemic illness
Clostridium Tetani: a highly toxigenic substance
– This aid was given with full US knowledge of the repressive nature of Hussein’s regime and his support of international terrorists such as Abu Nidal.
– One year after Iraq uses US-supplied chemical weapons against Iranian troops, the Reagan Administration resumes normal diplomatic relations with Iraq, and removes it from the list of countries that support terrorism [picture of Donald Rumsfeld greeting Saddam Hussein].
– The Iran/Iraq War stretches on for 8 years, claims over a million lives and bankrupts Iraq.
– 1988: After the war ends, Iraq’s erstwhile ally, Kuwait floods the world oil market, lowering oil prices worldwide.
– This undercuts Iraq’s efforts to rebuild its war-ravaged economy and infrastructure.
– After Hussein’s pleas fall on deaf ears, he begins to consider military action against Kuwait.
– When he informs the US about his plans to invade Kuwait, US Ambassador, April Glaspie tells him: “We (The United States) have no opinion on your border dispute with Kuwait. James Baker (then Secretary of State) has instructed our spokesmen to EMPHASIZE this instruction.”
– Given this green light to invade Kuwait, Saddam Hussein does so.
– The Bush Administration immediately renegs on its assurances, and begins preparations for war.
– Iraqi offers to withdraw from Kuwait, in exchange for convening a Middle East peace summit are ignored.
– The rest is history…
– September 11, 2001: Al-qaeda terrorists launch a coordinated attack on the World Trade Centers and the Pentagon
– Using these attacks as a pretext, the Bush Administration launches a second war against Hussein’s Iraq – Even though there are no links between Iraq and the terrorists who executed the 9/11 attacks.
– In this invasion, hundreds of Americans and thousands of Iraqi civilians die.
– December 13, 2003: 40-year veteran CIA-asset, Saddam Hussein is handed over to US occupation forces by an undisclosed Iraqi group.
– Ladies and Gentlemen, we’ve always had him.
Animation: by Eric Blumrich
Music: “Thanks for the Memories” by Bing Crosby
June 4, 2012
Iraq’s Saddam Hussein, U.S. CIA Asset Client Dictator, was on U.S. payroll since 1959. The U.S. always had Saddam.