Dr. Ted Broer is a biochemist who’s been a professional nutritionist for 37 years and he’s here to tell us about the 10 Foods Not Eat, many of which are part of the Standard American Diet (SAD). The synergistic chemistry in some of these “foods” are completely toxic and one should avoid these if one is interested in avoiding degenerative diseases and cancer.
1. High-Fat Lunch Meats: (i.e., bacon, sausage, ham, pepperoni and hotdogs): These products are cured with nitrates and nitrites, which when digested convert to nitrosamines, which are among the most carcinogenic compounds known, especially for the intestinal tract and the pancreas.
Most of these foods are made with pork and Dr. Broer cites studies which indicate that pork is particularly noxious. The World Health Organization came out recently with the finding that one of the primary causes of cancer globally was the consumption of pork (!) Dr. Broer urges everybody to stay away from ‘The Other White Meat’.
2. Aspartame: This toxic substance breaks down into phenylanlanine, aspartic acid and methanol (i.e. pain thinner). There are aspartic acid receptors in the brain which make this substance extremely addictive. Dr. Broer says aspartame disrupts memory function, causes brain cancers, seizures, headaches, optic nerve degradation and depression.
When nitrites and aspartame are consumed together, such as a ham sandwich with diet soda, this forms the compound diketopiperazine (DKP), which degrades into a nitrous urea, the most effective agent known to man for inducing malignant tumors in laboratory animals. Phenylanlanine by itself in high concentrations also causes permanent nerve- and brain damage. Dr. Broer says that aspartame is basically a mind control drug that induces trance states that make people vegetative.
3. Trans-Fats: Margarine and hydrogenated oils cause a host of illnesses, from heart disease to metabolic syndrome to diabetes to arthritis to infertility.
4. Shellfish: These bottom-feeders are generally toxic, absorbing much of the environmental pollution from their local waters, be it BP Corexit in the Gulf of Mexico, Fukushima radionuclides in the Pacific or mercury, arsenic and other heavy metals.
5. Junk Foods: Most of these are loaded with high-fructose corn syrup, which promotes a fatty liver and makes one insatiably hungry, by affecting the brain mechanism that tells you you’re full.
6. Soy: Contains high levels of phyto-estrogens and like all xenoestrogens, like pesticides cause a myriad of problems, which I’ve discussed in length, in the work of Dr. Nick Delgado, from the chemical castration of male embryos in utero, reduced sperm count, to gynecomastia or “man boobs” to breast- and other cancers.
7. Chlorine & Fluoride: Dr. Broer recommends that one drink distilled or reverse-osmosis water. Fluoride was first used in Nazi concentration camps, to make prisoners servile and infertile. Fluoride is also linked to arthritis and bone loss.
8. High-Fat Dairy Products: Dr. Broer wishes that raw organic milk were widely available but he doesn’t recommend pasteurized milk products. The hormones in mass-produced milk products, such as Recombinant Bovine Somatotropin (rbST) and the xenoestrogens make these products endocrine disruptors, which are also artery-clogging and ultimately carcinogenic.
9. High Caffeine: Drinking mass amounts of coffee can lead to high blood pressure, heart disease and breast cancer, due to the methylxanthine and adrenal fatigue. Caffeine is fine in small doses, like in green tea and an occasional cup of coffee is OK but mass quantities everyday is not.
10. Alcoholic Beverages: Consumption of alcohol increases the risk of pancreatic cancer, liver cancer, cirhossis of the liver, alcoholism, osteoporosis and breast cancer. Dr. Broer jokes, “Nobody ever says, ‘My life was a wreck. Then, I started drinking and everything got better!'” He says that all of the hype about the benefits of alcohol consumption are based on studies funded by the alcoholic beverage industries. “Alcohol is a neurotoxin. Let’s be real! Your body has to stop everything that it’s doing when you drink this in order to metabolize this mess to get it out of your system.” This is especially true of women. As with coffee, the occasional alcoholic drink is OK but mass quantities everyday is not. It stops the production of the enzyme, lipase, which breaks down fats, leading to fat storage aka a “beer belly.”
Visit Dr. Ted Broer’s website, Healthmasters.com and get a 5% discount off ALL of his health supplements by using the coupon code, BRUCE5
Products featured in this talk:
Ultimate Multiple w/o Iron. It contains only activated B vitamins. Most cheap vitamins use cyancobal amine. Healthmasters’ B-12 uses methyl cobal amine which is highly absorbable. It’s minerals are also recommended for those drinking distilled water.
HGH Stimulate. Mix this bestselling powder with water and drink every morning, to:
- Optimize flow of blood and oxygen to peripheral tissues
- Helps maintain healthy male function
- Supports lean body mass
- Supports healthy dilation of blood vessels
- Supports the healthy flow of blood and oxygen to the brain for healthy mood, mind and memory
- Helps lowers body fat and reduces cellulite.
Magnesium Deodorant. a positively-charged, ionic mineral solution that deodorizes the body, removes toxins and strengthens the lymph nodes. Roll on for freshness and natural mineral support.