As Acting DNI Ric Grenell begins to declassify evidence of the Obama Administration’s attempted coup d’état of President Trump, Ukrainian MP Andrii Derkach and former prosecutor, Konstantin Kulik livestreamed an extraordinary press conference on Tuesday, in which we learned:
• Biden purchased control of the Ukrainian government from former President Poroshenko, who may face charges of treason for selling out his country for $1 billion of US Taxpayer money. To this day, Biden controls 3 out of 5 factions in the Ukrainian Parliament and he fully controls the Cabinet of Ministers.
• Members of the US Embassy in Ukraine, including Marie Yovanovich, George Kent and FBI Supervisory Special Agent Karen Greenaway worked with President Petro Poroshenko to redistribute the stolen assets of the previous corrupt Yanukovych regime, laundering these funds through the purchase and sale of UMH Group Media Holding and various Ukrainian debt instruments.
• The people named above are doing everything possible to block the investigation of the Yanukovych regime and of returning these stolen assets to the Ukrainian treasury.
• As a result, the Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine contacted the US Department of Justice to create an international team to investigate the activities of this corrupt junta, consisting of allies of Yanukovych and Poroshenko and representatives of the US Democratic Party.
• The claims of the fake impeachment of October 2019, that Trump pressured incoming President Zelensky to initiate an investigation of Hunter Biden and Burisma Holdings are not only false but rendered moot by the fact that Burisma and its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky were served by Kulik in March 2019 with charges of money-laundering and of corruptly transferring $3.5 million to Hunter Biden’s account at Rosemont Seneca, a hedge fund that he owns with John Kerry’s stepson, Chris Heinz.
• After the unexpected May 2019 election of Volodymyr Zelensky as President of Ukraine, the obstacles in Kulik’s Burisma investigation were removed until August 2019, with the appointment of the corrupt Ruslan Riaboshapka as Prosecutor General.
• In coordination with the US Embassy and representatives of the US Democratic Party, Riaboshapka opposed the Burisma investigation. He stopped several high-profile proceedings and illegally fired prosecutors, including Kulik.
• Kulik had previously prosecuted the economic crimes of the Yanukovych regime, including Mykola Zlochevsky and Burisma and he’d successfully recovered $1.5 billion for the Ukraine government. In 2019, Kulik was scheduled to seize an additional $6 billion of stolen assets before he was stopped by Riaboshapka.
• On February 27, 2020, a week before Riaboshapka’s removal by a Parliamentary vote of no confidence, he transferred the criminal cases against Mykola Zlochevsky and Burisma to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU), which is a totally corrupt, Soros-addled agency. These cases have languished there ever since.
Being that AG William Barr just said he didn’t expect the Durham investigation to result in charges against Joe Biden and Barack Obama, one wonders if Ukrainian officials may come after corrupt members of the US Government, instead?