Katherine Watt is a legal analyst whose penetrating research has uncovered the systematic, incremental slow kill of Constitutional laws that has legalized the Globalist takeover of America under the guise of public health.
During her recent appearance on Sean Morgan’s Making Sense of the Madness (MSOM), I had the opportunity to ask her what she thought was next. This plan has been been advanced via stealth and gaslighting, so I asked her what would happen once these no longer worked.
In a post to her highly-recommended Substack, Katherine expanded on some of the answers given in this interview. She wrote that the first inflection point is whether the US federal government stands or falls. She believes that it can stand if federal judges and Congress members repent for their roles in the crimes and either take steps to reverse the damage or resign to allow new judges and legislators to do so.
She writes that the federal courts need to nullify COVID-19 programs and that “Congress needs to repeal the invalid, illegitimate statutes¹ that set up the domestic bioterrorism program in the first place, and dismantle the program’s administrative components within the Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and Department of Justice.”
However, if officials fail to respond appropriately, she believes the federal government will collapse and if this happens, she sees two likely outcomes:
“One possibility — the one I would prefer — is that state governments step into the gap, and restore constitutional limited government principles using state constitutions, within their state jurisdictions for the people living within those borders.
“Likeminded states could also form regional coalitions to do the same thing.
“This would mean that the protections available for each American would depend on which state he or she lives in…
“The other possibility — the one the globalist Blob would prefer — is that their one-world government step in to the power vacuum left behind by the US federal government.
“The globalists have been actively working to increase the likelihood of that scenario by suppressing independent reporting and free public discussion; by frightening, disorienting, and disrupting social bonds; by suspending the US Constitution; by delegitimizing and stripping power from the federal courts; by stripping Congress of legislative authority (transferring the powers of judges and legislators to executive administrative agency directors loyal only to the globalist project); by driving well-trained, Constitutionally-loyal Americans out of the military; by maiming and killing people through withheld safe treatments and lethal injections; by working toward gun confiscation programs and ammunition shortages for civilians; and by flooding the borders with undocumented immigrants.
“More recently, they’ve been destroying food processing plants and likely preparing to disrupt electricity grids, financial transaction systems and the Internet fairly soon.
“Their goal is to use the shock-and-awe strategy to trigger the power vacuum, so that they can step into it.
“I don’t think they’ll be able to maintain long-term control over the whole country, because it’s big, ideologically-diverse, and many of our people are well-armed at the household level to resist both physical and psychological force.
“But they probably can maintain short-term control over much of the country in the initial, most-confusing stages of the next phase of the war, and longer-term control over the people who have demonstrated the lowest levels of cognitive understanding and the highest levels of psychological submission and behavioral compliance up to this point.
“People in communities with high levels of understanding and low levels of submission and compliance will probably organize armed resistance pretty quickly.”
- Statutes that could be challenged in court and should be repealed by Congress as inherently unconstitutional and invalid include:
- 1983 Public Health Service Act Amendment. Added Public Health Emergencies (Section 319) to the 1944 Public Health Service Act and set the whole mess in motion.
- 1986 State Comprehensive Mental Health Services Plan Act. Established and funded a National Vaccine Program and granting vaccine manufactures legal immunity.
- 1997 National Defense Authorization Act for FY98 and 1997 Food and Drug Administration Modernization Act. Transferred the US government’s chemical and biological weapons program from DOD to HHS by creating the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) framework under the 1938 Federal Food Drug and Cosmetics Act.
- 1998 Omnibus Consolidated and Emergency Supplemental Appropriations for FY1999. Established and funded the domestic bioweapons depot: Strategic National Stockpile program.
- 2000 Public Health Improvement Act – Title I, Public Health Threats and Emergencies Act. Reworked and expanded the 1983 Public Health Emergencies section. Appropriated funding and established a working group on bioterrorism ‘countermeasures’ research and development.
- 2001 Authorization for Use of Military Force – Construed as putting the United States in a permanent state of war (Global War on Terror) with no limitations in time or geographically.
- 2001 Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism (USA PATRIOT) Act
- 2002 Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Preparedness and Response Act
- 2002 Homeland Security Act
- 2004 Project Bioshield Act – Amended and expanded EUA laws. Eliminated Congressional and judicial oversight. Eliminated consumer protections and informed consent rights of human subjects. Established program for ‘qualified countermeasure’ research, procurement, contracting, manufacture, use and liability exemptions. Expanded HHS power to subject people to apprehension and indefinite detention on communicable disease predicates. Expanded coordination among Secretary of Health and Human Services, Secretary of Defense and Secretary of Homeland Security.
- 2005 Department of Defense, Emergency Supplemental Appropriations to Address Hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico, and Pandemic Influenza Act – Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness (PREP) Act. Expanded HHS Secretary emergency powers, reduced judicial and Congressional checks, expanded liability shields for bioweapon/pharmaceutical product manufacturers.
- 2006 Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness Act. Further consolidated and centralized HHS Secretary power, subordinated state, county, tribal and local public health and law enforcement systems to federal agencies, set up BARDA (Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority) division under HHS.
- 2007 National Institute of Health Reform Act – More reorganization, consolidation of power and funding.
- 2012 National Defense Authorization Act – Codified authority for US President to order military arrest and indefinite detention of Americans without charge or trial under 10 USC 801 and 2001 AUMF.
- 2012 Food and Drug Administration Safety and Innovation Act
- 2013 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) – Authorized domestic deployment of propaganda by the US government, on the American population.
- 2013 Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness Reauthorization Act
- 2015 Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization (MACRA) Act
- 2016 National Defense Authorization Act. Added ‘prototype’ contracting language to 10 USC 2371b, later renumbered 10 USC 4022, authorizing DOD to contract with pharmaceutical corporations to conduct otherwise illegal biological attacks on the American and global public without notice or consent.
- 2016 21st Century Cures Act – Authorized ‘real world evidence’ instead of valid clinical trials as grounds for FDA endorsement of general use of experimental products; authorized additional nullification of informed consent rights.
- 2017 Act to amend FDCA EUA statute, 21 USC 360bbb-3. Provided for “Additional Emergency Uses for Medical Products to Reduce Deaths and Severity of Injuries Caused by Agents of War”
- 2017 National Defense Authorization Act – Authorized DOD to conduct military operations on American soil and control American civilians in emergency situations involving Weapons of Mass Destruction, including biological weapons and materials.
- 2019 Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness and Advancing Innovation Act – Further consolidated federal power in HHS Secretary’s hands during public health emergencies, further merged public health and law enforcement systems, and further subordinated state, tribal, county and municipal governments and American civilians to direct federal control.
- 2020 Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act– Appropriated $8.3 billion to Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institute of Health, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Food and Drug Administration, Small Business Administration, Department of State and US Agency for International Development, for research and development of vaccines, therapeutics and diagnostics and other Covid programs.
- 2020 Families First Coronavirus Response Act. Appropriated $3.5 billion for Covid mass testing.
- 2020 Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act – Appropriated $2.2 trillion to kill small and medium-sized businesses and promote universal dependence on federal government for basic necessities. Appropriated $10 billion for “Operation Warp Speed.”
- 2020 Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act -Appropriated $75 billion for Public Health and Social Services Emergency Fund (first funded in 2005), “to remain available until expended, to prevent, prepare for, and respond to coronavirus, domestically or internationally” plus $25 billion for research, development and deployment of Covid-19 tests.
- 2020 Consolidated Appropriations Act – $2.3 trillion spending bill, including $900 billion for Covid programs.
- 2021 Orange Book Transparency Act – Amended patent law under Federal Food Drug and Cosmetics Act, (21 USC 9)
- 2022 Consolidated Appropriations Act – Passed Congress March 15, 2022. $1,274,678,000 for the Public Health and Social Services Emergency Fund (first funded in 2005). $780,000,000 for new domestic bioweapons production, classified as ‘security countermeasures;’ $845,000,000 to stock the Strategic National Stockpile, established 1998, controlled by the CDC within HHS 42 USC 247d-6b(a); $300,000,000 “to prepare for or respond to an influenza pandemic,” including federally-funded construction or renovation of privately-owned pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, if the Secretary of Health and Human Services finds such construction or renovation necessary; $1,000,000,000 to establish ARPA-H: Advanced Research Program Agency – Health, to conduct research and development of bioweapons misbranded as public health measures; $3,880,000,000 to US Agency for International Development (US-AID) for programs mislabeled as ‘Global Health Programs,’ including immunization programs, HIV/AIDS programs, The GAVI Alliance [population-control zealot Bill Gates’ Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization] and a multilateral vaccine development partnership, for, among other projects, “experimental contraceptive drugs, devices and medical procedures.”