Brainwashed America: Twelve Historically Documented Tactics Actively Used by the Communists to Capture the Minds of Americans & Collapse the United States from Within was produced by the WVW Foundation. They would normally charge a fee in order to recoup their costs but they feel that the importance of this message about the ultimate weapon of disinformation, information operations, psychological warfare – aka ‘brainwashing’ – is too important and this film must get out as far and wide as possible, as quickly as possible.
This is an extremely important, educational series, even if the style of the production may leave something to be desired. What it lacks as an artistic tour de force is eclipsed by the wealth of novel information presented and it actually has a deprogramming effect.
We learn the term “Brainwashing” was popularized by Edward Hunter in 1956 in the book by that name. Hunter had served for two years during World War II at the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) as a Propaganda Specialist. In his book, he explained, “The word came out of the sufferings of the Chinese people. Put under a terrifying combination of subtle and crude mental and physical pressures and tortures, they detected a pattern and called it brainwashing.
“The Reds wanted people to believe that it could be amply described by some familiar expression such as education, public relations, persuasion or by some misleading term like mind reform and re-education. None of these could define it, because it was much, much more than any one of them, alone.
“The Chinese knew they hadn’t just been educated or persuaded; something much more dire than that had been perpetrated on them, similar in many peculiar ways to a medical treatment. What they had undergone was more like witchcraft, with is incantations, trances, poisons and potions with a strange flair of science about it all, like a devil dancer in a tuxedo, carrying his magic brew in a test tube.
“The Communist hierarchy preferred people to believe that there was no such thing as brainwashing. So long as they could keep it concealed, without a name, opposition to it could be kept scattered and ineffective.”
The above statement applies 100% to the normalization of the insane gaslighting to which Americans and much of the world have been subjected over the past 16 months.
CORONAVIRUS IS A BRAINWASHING OPERATION ON A GLOBAL SCALE
Because brainwashing is often undetectable, Host Brannon Howse reminds us that it must be named and its tactics identified in order for it to be refuted and destroyed.
A key thing to understand, as Edward Hunter explained is that, “No man has ever been brainwashed whose mind has not first been put into a fog…The patient first has to be deprived of his bearing, to be shaken loose from whatever beliefs and convictions he formally held until he loses faith in them entirely.”
I think many of us can identify somewhat with the above statement, given the past year of COVID and BLM/Antifa riots, plus the previous 4 years of hysterical Trump Derangement Syndrome from the Mainstream Media.
It should be clear by now that the entire #CoronaHoax is a brainwashing operation on a global scale and that the madness that we have been put through amounts to so much processing and pre-conditioning for whatever is next; having successfully polarized Americans politically and tearing communities and households apart.
BRAINWASHING = DESTABILIZATION + INDOCTRINATION
In a mid-1960s radio interview on WJW Cleveland, Edward Hunter explained that brainwashing consisted of two processes. “One process is softening-up. The other process is indoctrination. Softening-up is what mainly took place in the prisoner of war camps in Korea. And softening-up is what is taking place in the United States today. Each of these two processes is composed of a number of elements that include threats, tenseness, fatigue, hunger, atrocities, pressures of that sort. I write about the in the book, ‘Brainwashing in Red China’…
“There are various [US Government] agencies studying brainwashing but what worries me much more is…the intriguing effect this has had on some of our politicians…who have become enamored of it and forget that this is something that is not intended to be used for political purposes against the American public but against an enemy – and it is now, under such names as ‘News Management’, which means lying to the American public or distorting information, being utilized by our government against our people.”
Dr William E Mayer was a psychologist who served in the Korean War, during which time he studied the several thousand American POWs who’d been imprisoned and brainwashed by the Communists and he was surprised to learn that 95% of US soldiers reported zero physical abuse, zero use of psychotropic drugs, or of any “Pavlovian” conditioning techniques.
Mayer explained in a 1954 speech, “We concluded that they’d been brainwashed. As we went into an examination of what had happened, however, we discovered that if there is such a thing as brainwashing, it was really a weapon and that what we were looking at was very possibly the closest thing to an ultimate weapon that man has yet come up with; not the end of all weapons but certainly, more effective than any weapon yet devised.
“This was a weapon designed not to destroy people, because there is a point of diminishing returns, as I need hardly point out to any destructive weapon. It was a weapon designed, rather to control groups. And the Communists have been demonstrably successful in doing just this. They have been more successful than anyone using any other kinds of weapons ever before, in the whole history of the human race.”
THE 12 SYSTEMATIC STEPS OF BRAINWASHING TO CAPTURE AMERICANS & COLLAPSE THE US FROM WITHIN
Edward Hunter studied how the Communists took over China in 1949 and then set out to brainwash the more than 550 million citizens of China, brainwashing into embracing Communism. His work assisted Brannon Howse in identifying the 12 techniques of brainwashing that is vital to understand in order to expose and interrupt the current ongoing brainwashing operation.
Host Brannon Howse details the 12 Steps that he’s discovered that have been used, over and over, since at least the 1930s to brainwash billions of people to this day and counting:
1. Remove or discredit leaders who are principled, courageous and people of conviction and morality.
2. Entice the brainwashing subjects into questioning and doubting their foundational worldview, values, and convictions.
3. Teach a revisionist history that portrays America’s capitalist, free market system as the source of all suffering and oppression.
4. Teach moral relativism and situational ethics in order to destroy morality and character.
5. Teach the importance of group consensus and collectivism and the danger and consequences of individuality.
6. Teach feelings and personal and subjective experiences over facts, reason, logic and context.
7. Put the brainwashing subjects in a state of fear, anxiety, confusion and social turbulence in order to diminish the subjects’ ability to think critically using reason, logic and context. The ultimate goal is to force the subject to surrender their individuality, values and worldview to those of the change agents and their controlled and crafted group consensus.
8. Conceal the lies and evil agenda of the propagandists behind masking terms that are chosen in order to shame and manipulate the targeted subjects into willingly embracing their demise.
9. Use individuals in trusted institutions and occupations to give credibility to the worldview and values being inculcated into the brainwashing subjects.
10. Set up a system of rewards, honor and recognition and advancement for those who embrace the worldview and values of the brainwashing program. Apply punitive consequences on any worldview and values that are contrary to the chosen worldview and values being inculcated into the brainwashing subjects.
11. Use informants, gossips and tattletales to report on noncompliance of individuals and groups.
12. Create an atmosphere and environment of chaos, suffering, hopelessness and danger, and then rescue the subjects from this condition so that the persecutor is perceived as a friend, protector and savior.