Join Our Members List For Exclusive Reports

    Fluoride is the most violent protoplasmic poison known to science. Fluoride is a byproduct of aluminum manufacturing and it is essential to the creation of bomb-grade uranium. Needless to say, the annual sale of millions of tons of this fluoride industrial waste is a very big business.

    Mass quantities of fluoride is sold to corporations as diverse as municipal water networks, to massive consumer products conglomerates (as an additive for toothpaste), to Big Pharma.

    Did you know that Prozac, a.k.a. fluoxetine and the entire class of drugs called Serotonin Re-Uptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) are fluoride-based compounds? Did you know that Teflon, i.e., Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFEs) and other non-stick coatings for cooking utensils are also fluoride-based? It would seem that injesting fluoride is practically inescapable in the modern world. What’s up with that?

    This is a BIG story and it’s being covered in the three-part film, ‘The Great Culling’ by Paul Wittenberger and Chris Maple — and the good news is that the DVD to Part 1 starts shipping today, October 17th! You can order your copy from the link displayed in the film’s latest trailer, above.


    Dr. David Kennedy, DDS
    Former President, IAOMT
    International Academy of Medicine and Toxicology:

    “Our CDC and the liars out in Wahington DC have only had success in countries that speak English for the vast majority of the disposal of their hazardous waste product — that means that you, and I and our children in the United States are the largest consumer of hydrofluosilicic acid — call it what it is — hydrofluosilicic acid – what is it? “Hydro-” is water, “fluo-“, fluoride, “silicic”, sand. It’s missing an electron — it’s acidic — so, it’ll kill ya! You take your hand, dip it in, like that and you’re gonna die.

    “The FDA in 1997 required manufacturers of toothpaste to put this warning label on it; the same as you’d have on a loaded .38 caliber pistol: “Keep out of reach of children,” and only use a little pea-sized amount, which is about the amount that would apear in a bottle of water — and if you swallow the amount that would go in the bottle of water, call the poison control center or seek professional help immediately. So, if I swallow the bottle of water, should I call the poison control center too? This is just insane.”

    Contributed by


    You Might Like

    Alexandra Bruce

    View all posts

    Add comment

    Most Viewed Posts