I don’t pretend to know what’s happening in our war against the “Invisible Enemy” but I am guilty of having posted videos by people who DO claim to know.
Saturday was the day of the backlash against people like Juan O Savin, Simon Parkes and Steve Pieczenik by people like Steve Quayle, Mike Adams and even Stewart Swerdlow.
Mike Adams now claims to know the real identity and the CIA badge number of Juan O Savin. Like others, Adams suggests that these “feelgood” videos that I’ve been sharing are CIA/Deep State counterintelligence ops aimed at Trump supporters to lull them into a false sense of security.
Only a handful of people actually know what’s going on in DC. DoD Secretary, Chris Miller knows. The President knows. Pete Gaynor, who is currently the Acting chief of both FEMA and DHS, he knows.
UNPRECEDENTED BUILD-UP IN DC
30,000 troops have been called into DC so far. This is over ten times the troops in Afghanistan. Mike Adams enumerates the staggering amount of reinforcements and materiel that have been deployed to Washington, DC:
• The 56th Striker Brigade Combat Team (the 8-wheeled, medium armor military vehicles)
• Troop B of the 102nd Cavalry Regiment
• The 114th Infantry Regiment
• The 508th Military Police Company
• The 229th Military Police Company
• Several more MP companies
• The 229th Brigade Engineer Battalion
• The 160th Engineer Company
• The 261st Theater Tactical Signal Brigade
• The 198th Expeditionary Signal Battalion (VSAT and comms unit)
• The 1049th Transportation Company (aviation transportation)
• The 262nd Component Repair Company
• The 108th Wing (Refueling and Air Recon)
• The 177th Fighter Wing (Air-to-Air F-16 Air Defense against incoming airborne attacks)
• The 105th Airlift Wing (aviation transportation)
• The 174th Attack Wing (drones big and small)
• The 166th Security Forces Squadron (for air assets)
• An estimated 2.5 million rounds of 556 ammo that have been deployed to the zone
• 500,000 of 50-caliber rounds for the machine guns on the striker vehicles
In addition, Patriot Missile batteries are being positioned in Tennessee and North Georgia mountains. Ground-to-Air missiles to knock out incoming missiles.
There are also reports of 40-foot Cosco containers from China showing up in Colorado, which Mike Adams says these are the “Club K” containers, which house Cruise Missiles from China. They’re activated via satellite. “So China sends out a satellite command and then all over the country, these containers pop up and Cruise Missiles freaking come out and the just start hitting targets all over America; the Capitol Buildings, infrastructure targets, power grid, water, the White House – whatever…DC is being locked down like war is coming.” And let’s not forget the rumors of 250,000 troops stages across the Canadian and Mexian borders.
30,000 troops in DC, armed to kill is a lot of security for a “virtual inauguration” but Secretary of Defense Chris Miller says it’s not enough and he’s begging governors for more troops. This, for a city that is now totally barricaded with 8-floot “unscalable” fences and cement barricades and where people on a certain list are not permitted to leave the city. Why would they need an air squadron?
Trump supporters fantasize that a giant FEMA camp is being built around the Capitol, making it easy to arrest all of the corrupt denizens therein but there are nightmare scenarios brewing, as well. One of these nightmare scenarios is that after the swearing-in, Biden will unleash something so horrific and unlawful and crushing to Americans that it would trigger a massive uprising.
“Joe Biden may be planning to surrender to China. Articles of surrender may already be prepared and the minute he’s sworn-in, he may surrender the United States to the Communist Chinese. That would cause the kind of uproar that DC may be planning for.”
In addition, DC is under electromagnetic jamming. Cellphones and radios don’t work in DC but military communications do, which is the kind of posture one sees in war. This build-up is clearly not about inauguration protestors. As Mike Adams says here, “This is about stopping an enemy action, an invasion attempt of some kind…
“The people in charge, i.e., Chris Miller, Secretary of the DoD anticipates war…He anticipates strikes from the air, he anticipates bombings, he anticipates Cruise missiles…The sudden deployment of Patriot Missile banks…in inner America, not just on the coast seems to be about Cruise missiles that are flying across the states. Somebody at the DoD believes we’re about to face imminent warfare.”