I don’t like making any “lunatic fringe” claims and if people really did die in this occurrence, it is a hideous outrage. However, a lot doesn’t add up so far for me about this story, from the dumbfounded attestations of the suspect’s brothers and neighbors, from the police officers on a purported police scanner audio taken from LiveLeak.com, to many other details.
By now, everyone reading this “knows” that at least 59 people were killed and over 500 were injured in the largest mass shooting in US history.
Even the Mainstream News hosts admit that it beggars belief that a 64-year-old singular shooter, Stephen Paddock, with no military training, no criminal record or any history of mental illness brought 10 bulky, heavy firearms and enough ammo to wound more than 500 people, undetected by surveillance cameras, into a room on the 32nd floor of the ritzy Mandalay Bay hotel, for the purpose of shooting into a crowd of 22,000 concert-goers located 400 yards away – and that this one person succeeded in killing nearly 60 people.
Suspicions are bolstered by a purported audio of the Las Vegas police scanner that night, originally uploaded to LiveLeak.com, in which:
– At 35 seconds, gun flashes are reported by police to be coming from “halfway up” the tower (not near the top floor), as also seen in a separate cellphone video posted by a concertgoer on the ground.
– At minute 2:16, an officer in the stairwell on the 29th floor of the hotel announces, “It sounds like it’s confirmed there are at least 2 shooters with fully automatic weapons.”
– At minute 4:00, police describe a “63-year-old” white male suspect (Stephen Paddock?) wearing fatigues, retreating into a nearby Motel 6.
– At minute 5:00, a suspect is reported in an “RV behind the Clark County fire department.”
(Of course, if the reported tragedy is totally fake, then the contents of this audio were all part of the drill).
– Dozens of concert-goers reported the presence of multiple shooters.
– Concert-goers reported of an attendee who warned them 45 minutes in advance of the shooting that they were “all going to die.”
– The alleged weapon/s used are fully automatic and are virtually impossible to acquire.