The concept of humanity being managed and enslaved by an elite technocratic society is no longer a future vision.
The network-centric global A.I. system for human command and control is here. The Geo-spacial Intelligence program has been collecting information on every human being at an accelerated pace for the past decade. GeoINT is a tool for the proponents of Global Governance to cast a neural net over humanity. This program provides a solution to the conundrum they faced getting the global population to accept micro-chipping or RFID. This technology surpasses RFID in that microchips can be removed or disabled.
How do you remove ALL of the components, elements, behaviors, relationships, emotions and tools we use in every day life which define, from an analytical system standpoint, who you are?
– The “JADE” In Jade Helm 15 Is An A.I. SOFTWARE Program
JADE HELM: “MASTERING THE HUMAN DOMAIN”-1033 Program & Exec Order 13684
The History of JADE II: Planetary Conquest By a Global A.I. Warfare System
Is “The Cloud” an Integral Part of the NSA Data Center and Project Bumblehive…??
– DTIC: Joint and National Intelligence Support to Military Operations
– Academic Press Library in Signal Processing: Four Volume Set: Signal Processing Theory and Machine Learning, Communications and Radar Signal … Audio, Acoustic and Speech Processing
– Fostering Innovation with USGIF Young Professionals
– National System for Geospatial Intelligence Basic Doctrine
– A Brief Overview of ABI and Human Domain Analytics
– USGIF is Non-Profit Organization
– GeoINTv Mastering The Human Domain 2 hr Video
– GeoINTv 2-4 minute overviews of some of the 90 tech corps involved in key aspects of this global neural net and their roles
– ARSOF 2022
– IHS Quarterly How GeoINT being used to identify targets in population-centric ops (pg 6)
– USGIF Announces Seven Keynotes Speakers for GEOINT 2015 Symposium
Key Players in US GeoINT Program:
Journal of Law and Technology: Finding the Signal in the Noise: Information Governance, Analytics, and the Future of Legal Practice