ReallyGraceful applies her considerable journalistic and postproduction skills to create this definitive clip about “America’s Stonhenge” aka the Georgia Guidestones. The erection in 1980 of these mysterious megaliths 100 miles from Atlanta, the anonymity of the guidestones’ author and their apparent advocacy of population control and eugenics have made them a target of controversy.
The following ten guidelines are engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages; English, Spanish, Swahili, Sanskrit, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese and Russian:
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
This video explores the people behind the creation of this stone monument located on the 33rd parallel in Elberton, Georgia and it reflects the most current understanding for outsiders of these modern-day menhirs, from its connections to Freemasons, Rosicrucians and the Earth’s ley lines.