This video uses footage from Trump’s speech in Wilkes Barre last Saturday, September 3rd, 2022, during which he made a series of unusual and/or cryptic statements:
1. He referred to COVID-19 as “The China Dust.”
2. He referred to the “So-called handover”, meaning the “Peaceful transition transition of power” to the Biden Regime
3. He referred to Meta CEO, Mark Zuckerberg as “Weirdo
Zuckerberg” and he said that Mark Zuckerberg visited him “Last week…came to the White House” [i.e., Mar-a-Lago].
The maker of this video, One Conduit, the One Conduit (who would have done a better job with a spellchecker) says that either Trump is delusional or that he was telling us three important things:
1. “China Dust” = COVID-19. It is not transmitted by humans but is a biological weapon, like those being researched in Ukraine.
2. The “Handover” = a farce. It was not a “peaceful transition”, it was coup d’état.
3. Mar-a-Lago = the White House. And Mark Zuckerberg, the primary financier of his overthrow came to see him last week and to “kiss his ass”.
The One Conduit says that if the Fake News media ignores Trump’s flagrantly counter-narrative and putatively “delusional” statements then, “It is for a reason.”