For years, the Biden family has enriched itself by selling access to the US Government to China. For Hunter Biden’s entire adult life, he has been the bagman for his father’s lucrative treason.
The Globalist establishment, including the international and US intelligence communities, the federal bureaucracy, the military industrial complex, the labor unions, Big Tech and the Fake News media, together moved mountains to steal the 2020 election in order to install this abjectly corrupt, demented pedophile corpse as the Leader of the Free World®.
Last Friday, Tucker Carlson called for Biden to be impeached and for Congress to investigate the Biden Regime’s sale of 1 million barrels of oil From America’s Strategic Petroleum Reserve to the Chinese company, Sinopec Marketing, in which Hunter Biden bought a $1.7 million stake.
Then over the weekend, it was reported that 4Chan users allegedly cracked the password of Hunter Biden’s iCloud account – although it’s just come out that Jack Maxey’s IT guy had a psychotic break and it was he who released the data containing the backups that Hunter made of his 46 devices; phones, computers and iPads over the past 11 years.
We learned that Hunter’s nickname for his father in his iPad contacts was “Pedo Peter.” This was after Joe Biden had changed his email sender name to the pseudonym, “Peter Henderson”, the name of the KGB mole who infiltrated the US Government in Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan book series.
Think of that!
Although 4Chan administrators rushed to take down the posts as quickly as they went up, former Navy Intelligence officer, Jack Posobiec tweeted, “4chan has already created torrents for the Hunter Biden iPhone and iCloud backups and are now seeding them. That means even if 4chan gets shut down the copies will still be out there.”
Soon, the majority of Americans will finally begin to understand why the Biden Regime does everything to hurt Americans and to help China: Biden is completely blackmailed and controlled by China – something that has been ruthlessly covered-up by an Establishment that appears Hell bent on delivering our country to the CCP.
Hunter’s penchant for crack and prostitutes distracts from the more vital revelations about Joe Biden’s financing of Hunter’s overseas business deals. The Post Millennial reports:
“Right before the 2020 presidential election, then-candidate Joe Biden agreed to cover over $800,000 of his son Hunter Biden’s bills, including legal bills that were associated with a Chinese firm.
“On Thursday, it was revealed that the Biden administration sent nearly one million barrels of oil from the US Strategic Petroleum Reserves to a Chinese energy company in which President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, had a stake as recently as 2015.”
The real story is not Hunter’s debasement. As Tucker Carlson says:
“The real story is that the Biden Family was getting rich from business with our enemies. They were selling access to the US Government to China. And that is a crime…
“As recently as 2020 [during the Presidential debates], Joe Biden denied that he or his family had any money from China…
“So, you’ve spent so much time noting Joe Biden’s creeping senility, that you can overlook the fact that, in lucid moments, he’s a liar. Flat-out liar.
“That’s a lie. In fact, it’s a lie so obvious, even The Washington Post, which has carried water for Biden since the very beginning, had to correct it.
“According to The Washington Post, ‘Over the course of 14 months, the Chinese energy conglomerate [CEFC] and its executives paid $4.8 million to entities controlled by Hunter Biden and his uncle.’…
“In all, Hunter Biden made more than $30 million from entities affiliated with China’s Communist government…
“In December of 2013, Hunter Biden and Joe Biden flew to Beijing – this was a Government trip on a Government plane – and that’s when Hunter introduced his father to a [Bohai Harvest RST] executive – again, that’s a flat-out violation of law. You can’t take Air Force Two to China to lobby on behalf of the Chinese government and your father! Full-on crime!
“And the Bidens denied it, but Hunter eventually took a 10% stake in that company, worth about $20 million.
“Then, a Chinese company called Harvest Global wired another $5 million to another company controlled by Hunter Biden, this one called Burnham Asset Management. The guy’s got more companies than the average Mafia don!
“According to the Washington Free Beacon, Hunter Biden quote, ‘Reached out directly to the firm’s chairman and said the investment,’ – and we’re quoting – ‘would be important to the Biden family.’
“Biden family – including his dad, the Vice President of the United States!
“What’s in it for Harvest Global? Well, per the Free Beacon quote, ‘Biden put together a financial proposal for Burnham to pitch to Harvest that promised “Washington DC access” for investors.’
“They’re selling influence. Selling influence with the US Government. Again, not to Belgium, not to Swaziland. To China, the country that has the United States in its sights. They want to displace us as the leader of the world and they will be cruel masters if they’re ever able to do that.”
HOW “CONVENIENT”!…LETS BLAME THE CHINESE FOR CREATING A GOVERNMENT THAT THE “ROTTEN-FELLERS” HELP THEM SET-UP (COMMUNISM)!
DIDN’T WORK WELL FOR “ORIGINAL COMMUNIST” (RUSSIANS), SO LETS GET THE ALREADY COMPROMISED CHINESE PEOPLE TO BUY INTO IT…GET “SLAVE-TYPE” LABOR COST FOR DECADES…AND WHEN “CONVENIENT” BLAME THE CHINESE FOR BEING A “GLOBAL TROUBLE MAKER”?!?
HELL!…ALL THEY ARE DOING IS FOLLOWING THE “AVATAR SYSTEM” OF GLOBAL CONTROL…GEE FOLKS…CAN’T YOU SEE IT YET???
REMEMBER THE “AVATAR’S CAN BELONG TO “ANY” SO-CALLED RACE FOLKS.
Forwarded Message :
Your below paragraph is not correct, Bill :
“In this regard, China has set new records – leaping from a hopeless backwater to a great world power in just a single generation. It did so by producing things on a gargantuan scale.”
And this :
Also, Israel secretly arms China—using U.S. Tech.
The Chinese are anything but stupid. They know how capitalism and America’s warped version of Democracy works and how politicians can be bought off.
-As they are forward thinkers and know how “wokism” and Cultural Marxism has ruled the American culture for years they can see the effect on military preparation.
– Get pilots jabbed
– make the US a rainbow military. You know you have achieved your goal when Generals claim Americas greatest problem is racism.
– Now extend the pilot jab program to all serving military members
Now you have a competitive advantage. Lets rumble
DEAD-ON! ABOUT AMERICAN “RACISM”…THEY ALSO BELIEVE IN THEIR GOAL OF “MANIFEST DESTINY”…THE ULTIMATE FORM OF RACISM/WHITE SUPREMACY.
AFTER ALL…THEY HAVE MOST OF THE “NAIVE” BE-LIE-VING THAT GOD IS A WHITE GOD…PROOF OF THIS “FACT”?…JUST LOOK AROUND YOU!
As a semi-pro Gambler in Las Vegas, I have gained some comprehension of Odds. Regarding the Origin of “COVID-19”, I give the chances of China being the Country of Origin at 60%, and the Odds of the USA being the Country of Origin via Ukraine at 40%. Yeah, I said that, Folks.
I think that there is a 40% chance that the devious Biden Regime & Crime Family would try to divert the true Origin of “COVID-19” to a more obvious Scapegoat, China.
There is No “Origin of Covid-19” because it does Not exist as the pandemic. Covid is over 20 years old…