August 16, 2015
Many of us have seen the testimony of Donna Hare, the professional Illustrator who went public, on several venues, including the Disclosure Project about her duties during her 15 years of employment at NASA. She has maintained that her job consisted largely in obscuring, painting-out and removing anomalous features from thousands of NASA photo.
Over the past 40 years, several others employed by NASA, mostly scientists and engineers have also come forward with more details that may relate to what Hare spent so much time blotting out of official NASA photographs.
– In 2011, Ken Johnston, who had been NASA’s Data and Photo Control Department Manager at the space agency’s Lunar Receiving Laboratory during the Apollo missions was fired for disclosing the discovery the Moon of ancient alien cities and the remains of mind-bogglingly advanced machinery and technology, some of which were capable of manipulating gravity.
(Many people reading this don’t believe that the Apollo missions were real. I’m of the opinion that the missions were not fake but that some of the photos were created in a professiional studio setting, possibly because it was difficult, with heavy spacesuits and the other challenges presented by both the Lunar environment, as well as the state of the art in photographic technology during the 1960s and ’70s, to obtain the level of quality that NASA wanted to present to the world during the Space Race).
– Russia’s 2013 Lunik 13 mission is said to have obtained images of what insiders there have claimed was an “American base” on the far side of the Moon, in that area which remains invisible from the point of view of Earth at all times and Earth-based telescopes.
– Then there’s Mars: Dr. Gilbert Levin, who oversaw the life-detection experiment during the 1976 Viking mission on Mars defiantly maintains that his biology experiment proved that there is life in the Martian soil, stating in one National Geographic article published in 2003 that, “We obtained positive data corresponding with all the pre-mission criteria, which proved the existence of microbial life in the soil of Mars.”
The angered scientist has created his own website, dedicated to letting the world that at least microbial life exists on the Red Planet: www.gillevin.com.
– In 2005, the European Space Agency (ESA) caused a bit of a stir when it released its photos of Mars with a blue sky, quite different from the orange skies depicted in NASA’s many photos of the Martian surface released since the mid-1970s. ESA appears to have since “received the memo” and subsequently put out photos of one of their tests in Chile’s Atacama desert, explaining that all of the blue was removed from the digital image to better represent the conditions on Mars and stating clearly that “there is no blue” in the Martian sky.
– In April of 2015, spokespeople from NASA’s Mars Atmosphere and Volatile Evolution mission (MAVEN) Project, which is a probe that has been in orbit around Mras for almost a year, released a statement that their SPICAM had detected blue aurorae surrounding Mars, perhaps in an attempt to finally put an end to stories about a blue sky on Mars.
In short, there appears to be a very high degree of manipulation, disinformation and counterintelligence swirling around all of the public space programs, which finally brings us to the topic of this video, created by Dutch YouTube user, “1967sander”, which centeres on a composite photograph obtained from Project Clementine, depicting a very large mining machine, which both gathers and processes the Moon’s ore onboard its undulating sections, as it moves forward. To him, the plate-like structures are reminiscent of an alligator and he opines that this machine can fly and may have been the source of the many dragon legends encountered in mythologies throughout ur world.
Claiming to be the result of 14 years of collecting, analyzing and making image enhancements of a deliberately-obfuscated object found in the Moon’s Zeeman crater, allegedly discovered during the 1994 Clementine Mission (aka the Deep Space Program Science Experiment (DSPSE)), with which contact was allegedly lost in June 1994, The creator of this clip shows photographic evidence that the module is still in orbit around Mars.
Project Clementine was a joint space project between NASA and the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization (BMDO, formerly known as the Strategic Defense Initiative, or SDI). Its publicly-stated objective was to test equipment over an extended period, under the temperature- and radiation extremes of the space environment.
The Clementine probe made extensive observations of the Moon in a very wide range of wavelengths. The scheduled observations of the near-Earth asteroid, 1620 Geographos were said to have not been made, due to a malfunction in the spacecraft.
This video and claims to corroborate cryptic clues alleged to have been left by an anonymous US Department of Defense whistle-blower, as well as in parts of the storyline of an extensive book series called ‘Atlantium,’ written by Florida-based author, film producer and inventor, Roc Hatfield.
The maker of this clip focuses in particular on the information contained in two books from this series, ‘Atlantium: Ancient Man on the Moon – Book 12’ (2014) and ‘Atlantium: Moon Base Cover Up? – Book 47’ (2008). Apparently, these books were not written in order and given Hatfield’s job descrition, they may have been written as episodes for a speculative TV series.
The clip’s creator comes to the unexpected conclusion that the artifact intentionally occluded by the Clementine directors and which he painstaking reveals, using almost a dozen different photo-enhancing programs is what remains of an ancient alien mining machine, which was twice the length of Manhattan and of a height that towers above the altitude of commercial airliners. He produces a lot of evidence to support his theory that this machine may have been the sourcee of the legends about dragons that one finds worldwide, particularly in Chinese culture, especially since the number 9 is curiously a part of the Project’s logo and is also the number of the dragon in Chinese numerology.
This video is the product of the creator’s 14 years of research and there has been no attempt by him to profit from this work. He submitted it to my friend, Steve Bassett’s Paradigm Research Group and this work was rejected by them.