Many of us dream that one day, past and present high-ranking criminals in the FBI, DOJ, Congress and the White House will face prosecution. Someone posting on Twitter as @GregRubini says this has already started happening, claiming that the trials of Peter Strzok, Andy McCabe, Sally Yates and Susan Rice began on January 2nd.
Hope P-rn just got better! No sooner had Defango taken credit for the spawning of Q and called everyone else a “grifter,” than the high-octane tweets of Rubini sprang to the fore, with claims that the military tribunals we’ve been hearing about have already begun, that there are no official reports of these, of course because by law, proceedings involving National Security are secret. He says the facts will become known after the new Attorney General, William Barr is sworn in. He says the trials are being filmed, to be made public, in due time – with sources assuring him that John Brennan’s will be broadcast live (!)
While Rubini claims to have confidential sources who say all of this, he also includes the disclaimer: “This is my personal, educated guess so don’t ask for sources. My sources have not denied nor confirmed. The replies were along these lines: ‘We cannot give you information on this, at the moment’ or ‘no comment.’ But using logical thinking, seeing the pattern from 40,000 feet and connecting the dots, this is the rational outcome. Take it as you please.”
As someone tweeted back, “I have family with TS/CSI clearance and they never have problem saying, ‘This is BS.’ They always say, ‘No comment,’ when it’s true.”
On January 14th, Greg Rubini posted a large thread which stated that the following people have been secretly under investigation since May 2017:
- Sally Yates, current acting Deputy Attorney General, originally appointed by President Obama under Attorney General Loretta Lynch.
- Susan Rice, US National Security Advisor under Barack Obama.
- Peter Strzok, Chief of the FBI’s Counterintelligence Division until his firing in August 2018.
- Andy McCabe, Former Deputy Director of the FBI, fired 26 hours before his official retirement in March 2018.
He says these four have been charged with Seditious Conspiracy against a duly elected US President, Violations of the Espionage Act, Treason and more. Given the gravity of the charges, their sentences will be at minimum life in prison, with the Death Penalty being likely for most of them.
The prosecutions of the four listed above all lead to John Brennan, CIA Director under Obama. The evidence accrued during the prosecutions of Brennan, Strzok, McCabe, Yates and Rice will be used to nail down Obama and Hillary Clinton, as these cases move forward.
From Rubini’s posts, it appears that the following officials cooperated and may avoid charges:
- Bruce Ohr, who was #4 at the DOJ as an associate Deputy Attorney General and now demoted to the DOJ’s Criminal Division. He’s a Deep Stater whose CIA Russia expert wife worked with MI6’s Christopher Steele at Fusion GPS, the latter of whom was paid by BOTH the Clinton Campaign AND the FBI to fabricate the “Pee-Pee Dossier”.
- Lisa Page, FBI lawyer who represented Andy McCabe and previously worked under Bruce Ohr, who’s also not going down. According to a friend of mine who knows her attorney, she has been in Witness Protection, guarded by US Marshals since last summer.
- Bill Priestap, assistant director of the FBI’s Counter-intelligence Division and Peter Strzok’s superior. Priestap’s in-laws, the Menschels are a multi-generationally powerful New York City family, linked to Goldman-Sachs and they probably saved his skin.
My new favorite YouTube channel, Red Pill Book has whipped up this lovely video about @GregRubini’s tweets, as presented by The Patriot Hour.